Work

Seb

The morning went like usual except today I start work, after a 20 minute ride on my bike into the city I finally came across the bar I was working at.

My shift is 5 hours however I'm actualy glad just to have some time away from the guys.

I need my independence back, I enjoy there company but sometimes all they do is treat me like a disobedient pup.

It's good to just be me again. Cam is another guy that works at the bar, he seems quite nice and we get along well.

I found out he's 4 years older than me and has been working here for 2 years. My shift ran pretty smoothly apart from the odd drunk guy trying to flirt with me or harass me but I wouldn't dare tell the Alphas about this.

"It was nice meeting you Seb, I'll see you in a couple days time" Cam speaks out to me as I leave at the end of my shift, the sun began to set as I hopped onto my bike putting on my helmet.

Taking one last breathe of fresh air before having to be chained up in the house again, my heart kind of sank as I made my way back to the house knowing I was getting further and further away from my freedom.

As soon as I entered the house I met eyes with Hank who was sat on the couch with Casper beside his feet. "Hey, how was your first day?" He asks, a rouge sigh left my lips as I closed the door.

"It was good" i say not very enthusiasticly, I see Casper standing up ready to greet me but Hank wraps a few fingers under his color stopping him from getting to me.

I'm not as afraid of Casper as I used to be but I'm still not entirely confident with him, he is a big dog after all.

"What do you want for dinner?" Hank asks not dwelling on my dull tone, "I'm not hungry" I tell him as I make my way to the staires "you have to eat something" that sentence always leads to an argument, I'm too tired for that.

"Im just gonna go straight to bed" I tell him showing no sign of attitude, he gives me a nod of his head as he studys me carefuly.

Walking up the staires I'm thankful he didn't say any more on it, I head towards my room however as soon as I get in there a cold breeze hits me.

I accidently left my window open, giving it no other thought I walk down the hallway towards Enzos room. It's always warm in Enzos room, and his bed is so comfortable.

Slowly opening the door I check if he's in but there's no sign of him, flopping my body onto his bed I curl up using the fluffy blanket.

My body relaxes as I let out a long sigh, some small movement from the bathroom catches my attention.

My eyes meet Enzos as he stands in the door way of the bathroom with nothing but a small towel around his waist, driplets of water run down his tanned muscular skin.

"Not that I mind but how come your in here" he asks keeping his tall posture, I shamefully look at the bed covers "I forgot to shut my window so it's too cold in my room now" I say.

A very light chuckle comes from him before he starts sifting through his clothes draw, "atleast now you will remember to close it, although I'm quite happy for you to sleep in here".

It's always impressed me how the 3 Alphas have never got into any arguments about me sleeping in there beds, they obviously all want me to sleep in there rooms but they just let me decide.

I should give them more credit for how they are towards me, I really am lucky but I would have never thought this life style would have been for.

"If you think too much you'll give yourself a headache" his voice echous in my ear, as I come to I look up and see him standing at the foot of the bed with some joggers on.

Our eyes stay with one another for a minute before u give in opening my arms out as if pleading for a hug but not using any words, he smiles gently before walking to the side of the bed, leaning down and wrapping his arms around me.

His body's still warm from the shower, a small whine leaves my lips.

Unsure of what it meant he somehow understood it, laying down on the bed he brings me closer into his arms before wrapping the blanket over us.

His arm strokes up and down my waist, it feels so nice to be in his warm embrace. "Where's Colt?" I ask suddenly realising I haven't seen him, "he's gone over to Dimitris to look after Aaron while Dimitris is at work" he tells me softly.

I'm unsure how I feel about that, a tiny bit of me is jealous but then being in Enzos embrace kind of soothes that feeling. I wonder how long Aaron will hate me for.

Enzo suddenly starts humming in his soothing husky voice, it puts my thoughts to rest aswell as my eyes as I slowly begin to drift of to sleep.