upset

Hank

Unfortunately the sound of sniffles and soft crying wakes me up, I sigh sitting up groggily.

I put my phone from the counter to see its 2 am, I groan as I get out of bed and head to Sebs room not bothering to put a shirt on.

I come across Enzo who walks out of his room aswell, Colts already at Sebs door opening it just as we get there. I turn the light on to help Seb calm down from the next thing that had scared of.

"Seb, what's wrong?" Colt asks clearly just as tired as the rest of us. Seb seems surprised at our sudden appearance as if we wouldn't hear our pup crying.

He turned away from us hiding his face as he tried to wipe the tears that ushered down his cheeks.

Whatever had upset him was still clearly bothering him as his shallow breathes began to come out in small gasps. Colt picks him up ignoring Sebs pathetic attempts to push him away, Enzo leaves the room.

Seb eventually gives up as Colt holds his wrists in one hand and holds him up against his chest with his other.

Seb was surprisingly light for 19 but only made it easier for situations like this. Seb hides his face in Colts neck as if desperate to hide his tears from us, placing my finger under his chin I force him to look up at me.

His tear stained cheeks pulled at my heart strings. I wipe the stray tears with my thumb before offering a gentle smile. He stays looking at me as if surprised I haven't insulted him for crying.

For a minute the room seems finally silent other than the small gasps leaving Sebs mouth after his hiysterical crying. Enzo finally walks back into the room with a glass of warm milk.

He trys to give some to Seb but Seb suddenly pushes it away catching a tired Enzo of guard, milk spills on the floor. "Seb!" Enzos voice came out sharp and agitated.

Tears build up in Sebs eyes again, small but effective whines left his lips as he went back to hiding in Colts neck.

Enzo sighs putting the glass down on the counter "pup I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" he says trying to comfort Seb but it doesn't seem to work.

Between a mixture of tiredness and Sebs very effective whining, it's making our wolves want to act on it and try to comfort our pup. Its hard to control them as well as ourselves in this situation.

Anyone would think Sebs in pain from his little whimpers, our protective Alpha instincts are getting harder and harder to control when around him.

We're all starting lose our patience a bit. I take a deep breathe calming myself as well as my wolf, "We can't give him a glass if he's like this. Do we have any plastic cups we can use?" I ask, they think for a second "Wait, Dimitris got him a plastic cup.

I didn't think we'd have to use it so I put it at the back of the cupboard" Colt explains as he continues to try and jolt Seb into stopping is submissive whines.

I head down stairs finding the plastic cup before washing it and refilling it with warm milk, I quickly headed back upstairs hearing Sebs crys becoming clearer and clearer.

I hand Colt the cup before standing at the side praying this will work, Colt gets Sebs attention making him looking at him. Colt gently pushes the edge to his lips.

Seb is so exhausted and worked up he doesn't seem to push away from it. The sound of small gulps allowed us all to breathe a sigh of reliefe. His whines have finally stopped and our ears can relax.

I can see Colt struggling to stay awake, "ill take him to my room, you guys go back to sleep" I tell them. I can see Colt about to protest before he shuts himself up.

He hands Seb over to me once he's drank the whole cup. After taking him to my room I lay down with him against my chest.

The warmth of him in my arms and the heavyiness against my chest is the most relaxing thing I've ever experienced.