Wtf Is A Hogwarts?

My name is Katria Lilly Strand. I prefer to be called Kat, Ria, or Lil. I'm fifteen years old, I'm a Caucasian female with long black hair, and blue/green eyes. I like wearing some makeup
occasionally. I'm short for my age, at just barely 4'9". I'm skinny, weighing at 78 pounds normally. I'm not healthy to be honest. I have issues with my self esteem, so I don't eat a lot. (I also sometimes just forget because I'm obsessive over random things, and while I'm doing an activity that I enjoy, I ignore my hunger pangs.) I'm not especially pretty, but I'm far from hideous. And have a heart shaped face, and a dimple under my right eye in my cheekbone.

    I never knew my mom, or my dad. I was told that they abandoned me at an orphanage at the tender age of two hours old. I was in American foster care from that point to the age of five.

    I'm originally from the state of Oregon in the USA. (So I was told) I lived there until I was five years old, and then I got sent to the UK to live with my great aunt. My great aunt's name Is Gertrude Salimeh Vrous (she's from my mother's side). She wasn't particularly kind to me... but I don't want to talk about that.

    She lived in an old, broken down, brick house in a big forest. I had many chores at the estate.

    I always thought I was a normal child, apart from not having parents or the love that should come from parents, but apparently I'm not... let me explain.

It all started when I moved in with my aunt Gertrude. She was the sister of my grandma in my mom's side. My aunt was relatively secluded. She didn't like to talk about my dad at all, and if I asked about him she would yell at me. I don't know what happened between my parents and my family, but it must have been devastating. Anyway, one day when I was about seven, I was weeding the flower garden, and I saw something strange. A man dressed in all black came to the estate. I was kind of intimidated by his cold behavior, he rapped on the door, and my aunt opened it. She promptly sent me to my room so she could talk with this guy alone. I listened through a crack in the door.

"Does she know?" The man asked in a low monotone voice.

"No, and with any luck she never will." My aunt replied. It was obvious that they were talking about me.

"Good. She can never know." The man said.

I stopped listening to their conversation. I knew they were hiding something from me. But I wasn't about to go find out. You know what they say: Curiosity killed the cat.

    So I lay down in my bed, lulled asleep to their voices. I had just fallen asleep when I heard loud noises, and a voice that sounded like nails in a chalkboard. I sat up in my bed, I heard hurried footsteps, and my aunt scream. I heard the voice yell two words, sounded like "Abracadabra" or something like that. I'm not sure why, but it sounds dangerous.

    "Why would you go do that?" The tall man said.

    "She knew too much." The chalkboard voice responded.

    I shuddered. I knew that the tall man knew I was in my room. I knew that if the chalkboard voice man came up to my room, I'd be in danger. I knew that the chalkboard man knew the tall man. I sensed that my aunt was no longer alive. Miraculously, my seven year old self knew to stay silent. I was scared for my own life. I felt a sense of... relief? I feel bad about this, but she was not very nice to me, so I feel like she deserved it. But anyway...