13

Before we get started... I made a playlist for all your reading!! XX KAY

 I made a playlist for all your reading!! XX KAY

********************

Kay POV

" Come on we need to walk faster!" Maisy says, she wanted to see Enobaria and Hope. We decided to give her and Johanna a couple days to readjust and let her be a mom. Maisy caught wind she had a baby and has been bugging us all morning.

Cato got in contact with Baria, she happily agreed. She also said she needed to tell us something. So here we are....

She knocks on the door, " Can we come in and see your baby!"

" Maisy you need to be quiet, there are still people sleeping." Cato says.

" Well then I'm waking them up, they can't be sleepy heads!"

" Come in." I hear Baria chuckle, Maisy opens the door beaming at the sight of a newborn " Oh my goodness gracious!" She whispers shuffling to the bed.

" Meet Hope." Baria whispers.

" Can I hand onto her?' She asks.

Baria nods, " Climb up here."

Maisy climbs up carefully sitting next to Baria. She passes Hope carefully, Maisy starts rocking making all of us grin. " Your are the cutest!" She whisper yells kissing the babies forehead.

" Cato, Kay..can I be a mom?" She asks, " I want a baby, and yu guys can be the dad."

" I'm not quite sure that's how it works." Cato mutters.

I elbow him at her innocence, " Maybe in a couple years I smile."

" Does she have a big sister?" Maisy asks again.

Baria shakes her head, " No she doesn't."

" Can I be her big sister?"