Auklet is MAD.

Trench stumbled back as Cliff leaped at him.

"Fight! fight! fight!" Vine was whispering. Crescent shoved him.

"Cliff!!" Auklet screeched. "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!!! STOP IT!!"

"NO!" Cliff yelled, scratching at Trench. "HE'S MANIPULATING YOU!!"

Auklet dove into the fight to block Trench from Cliff's bites and scratches. "STOP IT!"

Shard grabbed Cliff's arm and struggled to hold him back. "You're gonna kill him!" She shouted. Crescent grabbed Cliff's other arm and together they pulled him away from Trench.

"I. Need. To. Fight. Him." Cliff snarled. Trench was lying on the ground, covered in scratches.

"You've fought enough!" Auklet screamed at Cliff, tears in her eyes. "What is WRONG with you!!??"

Cliff faltered and hurt flashed in his eyes. "But I did it for you!"

"WHAT exactly is this doing for me!!!? You KILLED him!!!" Auklet ran to Trench.

"He's not dead. I can see him breathing." Rush said. Everyone jumped.

"Oh, Rush! I forgot you were here!" Vine chuckled nervously.

"Wow."

Everyone backed up as Trench slowly stood. He smirked at Cliff.

"Weakling." Trench whispered.

Cliff growled and shook off Shard and Crescent.

"You die NOW!" Cliff screamed. Once again he pounced on Trench, but this time he didn't win as easily. Trench fought back with strength. Everyone backed away even further.

"That's it." Crescent said. "I'm getting the teachers."

"Good idea. You go, we'll try to stop them." Shard answered. "Go now."

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Someone suddenly yelled. The one and only Queen Glory was standing in the cave entrance, her bodyguard next to her. Both had expressions of pure rage on their faces.

"I think you can stay here..." Vine whispered.