Baby Branch!

They hurried to the highest point and Riff rushed them in.

They all fell on their bottoms and checked their feet.

Floyd sighed in relief, "Just a 2nd degree burn! BABY BRANCH I'M HERE!"

Riff stared at him in genuine shock, "Dude..you need a medic.."

Clay shook his head, "No. We need Baby Branch!"

Bruce and John Dory nodded in agreement as they all stood up, wincing at the pain but ignoring it.

Clay grabbed Riff's shoulders, "Please take us to Branch...please..." he mumbled.

Riff sighed and looked at them making puppy eyes at him, "Alright fine! Just stop with your wide sparkly eyes! My troll!"

The brothers cheered happily and followed Riff as he brought them to the medical area of the building.

He took them to room 108 and let them in after a warning to be quiet.

The brothers nearly cried in relief as they saw Bitty B fast asleep on the bed, though Floyd did actually start crying.

They quietly rushed over to the bed and gathered around their sleeping brother.

Clay looked up as tears began to stream down his face, "He's..Branch is...Bitty B..he's the grey troll they talked about..?" He whimpered.

Riff looked at his face and felt sad for him as he nodded, "Yeah, but I'll admit, this is one tough little dude."

JD looked over, "W-What..?"

Riff hummed, "He...told us what he went through, from the night your parents died to the day he and his close friends arrived."

Bruce nodded, "Is there anything you can tell us? L-Like is he okay? Or um..what do we need to do to help him?"

Riff shrugged, "I could tell you to do lots of stuff, so could the doctors, but it would be best if all of you talked it out."

Floyd nodded, "We understand, thank you so much for helping our baby brother.." he whimpered softly.

Riff smiled sadly and nodded, "Of course, you've got a sweet little brother there.."

BroZone smiled, "Yeah, we know.." Clay said quietly.

Riff gave them a nod, "I'm gonna go check on the others, please get me or a doctor if he wakes up."

JD nodded, "We will. Thank you, again." He said softly.

Riff smiled and left.