CHAPTER -1- The first meetup

The Royal Academy is famous for its students' knowledge of weaponry and education.All the princes and princesses of the royal family study here.

Students get admission in this academy because they belong to royal families or because they have great talent in something.

*At present :-

There is a sword fight going on between 2 swordsmen, both are fighting a lot but as usual, Rajveer wins it with his intelligence and strength.

Rajveer is a handsome and the strongest swordsman but he is proud of the fact that till now no one in his academy has been able to defeat him.

And on the other hand, in the principal's office, a young man wearing a hoodie with his face covered with a mask is asking for his admission because he has got a place here due to his talent and knowledge.

The principal of college Shourya Rajvanshi says to the boy that welcome young man, congratulations that you have reached here with your knowledge and talent and we hope that you will achieve great heights in future also.

That boy says thank you sir, you are my role model and I want to become a good warrior like you.Both of them started chatting with each other and then the young man went to his dorm in the academy.

The next day the young man was on his way to attend his classes when he bumped into someone on the way.
The girl's papers fall on the ground and the young man helps her to pick them up.

That young man says I was not paying attention maybe that's why I collided with you so sorry, That girl says no, it was my mistake not to pay attention.

That girl says ,"by the way my name is Aditi Singh , are you a new student here?"

That young man says," my name is Yuvraaj and I am a new student here."

Note:-Don't be a silent reader👀,
please show some love by hitting the like button⭐