CHAPTER -13- Accident?

Like every year, this year too the annual festival is being celebrated at Jheel Mahal in which all the students of the academy and also the royal family members are present.

By defeating Rajveer in sword fighting, Yuvraaj had become famous among the students, especially among the girls.

Just when he was talking to a group of students, the principal of the college, Shaurya Rajvanshi, who is currently the Maharaja of Rajgarh, comes there.

Yuvraaj greets Maharaj,

Shaurya:-Well done boy, from the first time I saw you, you seemed smart to me. Yesterday you played very well with the sword, since then I have been wanting to meet you.

Yuvraaj:-Thank you very much Maharaj, as I told you earlier and even today I say that you are my ideal.

King smiles and pats his shoulder and walks away.

As soon as the king leaves, Siddarth comes to him smiling.

Sid:-congratulations my friend.

Yuvraaj:-Thank you but I don't consider you a friend.

Siddharth's smile disappears and he speaks with a grimace.

Sid:-Okay, let's see, one day you yourself will call me your friend.

so he speaks sarcastically,

Yuvraaj:-in your dreams

Saying this, he keeps going from there, then on the way his eyes fall on Siya, both look at each other and look away.

When Yuvraaj goes to the roof of the palace, he finds Rajveer standing there alone.

Rajveer:-क्यों बुलाया हैं यहां हमें

(Rajveer:-Why have you called me here?)

Hearing this, Yuvraaj gets confused and says,

Yuvraaj:-मैने आपको यहां नही बुलाया

(Yuvraaj:-I didn't call you here)

Hearing this Rajveer says angrily,

Rajveer:-क्या तुम्हे मैं मजाक लग रहा हूं ...

(Rajveer:-Do you think I'm joking...)

Before he can finish his sentence, Rajveer loses his balance due to the wall falling behind him and Yuvraaj catches his hand before he falls down from there.

Yuvraaj:-मेरा हाथ कसके पकड़ रखना

(Yuvraaj:-hold my hand tight)

Yuvraaj brings him upwards with full force.

Rajveer just keeps looking at Yuvraaj.

Yuvraaj:-फिक्र मत करो जिंदा हो तुम

(Yuvraaj:-Don't worry you are alive)

Rajveer:-Thanks, I don't know what would have happened had you not been there today.

Looking at the site of the fallen wall he says,

Yuvraaj:-This doesn't look like an accident.

Rajveer:-My men will find out who did this

Both of them go down while talking.