CHAPTER -4- Library

* The next day

Like always, I went to the library to read some books, no one comes here because everyone is more interested in the knowledge of weapons.

When I reached inside, I saw that some donkey, I mean a man, was sleeping with a book on his face and his legs crossed on the table.

Siya:-इसके जैसे लोगों को तो कोई मेरे तरह समझदार इंसान ही सबक सिखा सकती हैं

(Siya:-Only someone as intelligent as me can teach a lesson to people like him.)

siya kicks that young man's chair and makes him fall.

Due to a sudden fall, the young man wakes up and when he looks in front of him, he sees Siya.

Siya laughs seeing that young man in this state.

Siya:-Oops! आप रास्ते के बीच में थे शायद आप गहरी नींद में होने के कारण नीचे गिर गए

(Siya:-Oops! You were in the middle of the way maybe you fell down because you were in deep sleep)

The man doesn't say anything to Siya, he just sits quietly and starts reading the book again.

Siya also takes advantage of the opportunity and silently goes for books. The book that Siya wants is with the same man.

Siya:-Ah, what should I do now, the book I want is only one and that too with this man.

Siya says to herself, no problem, talk to that man comfortably and anyway, has anyone been able to escape Siya's charm?

Siya:-हेलो क्या आप जो किताब पढ़ रहे हैं वो मुझे दे सकते हैं मुझे इसमें बस थोड़ा सा ही पढ़ना बाकी है फिर भला आप वापिस ले लेना

(Siya:-Hello, can you give me the book you are reading, I have only a little left to read in it, then please take it back.)

The man puts the book on the top rack in the library without saying anything.

Then the man smirks looking at Siya because Siya's hand will not be able to reach the book.

Siya abuses that man in her mind.

Siya:- saala kutta (in her mind)

(Siya:- a damn dog )

Note:-Don't be a silent reader👀,
please show some love by hitting the like button ⭐