CHAPTER -26- Strange feelings

*Some days later

After roaming around in different places of Rajgarh, both of them settled at one place.

*Siya's pov:-

It is very late in the night and this man has not yet come. Today is the first time that I have prepared this food myself. It is only good if it is edible otherwise he will make fun of me.

I just thought about him and he came, I am sure he will live for 100 years.

Why is he looking at me like this? What are his intentions?

Ranveer:-You stayed up so late, what happened?

Oh this is the thing, I too have started thinking too much.

Siya:-Like this, umm let me serve you food, sit.

He sat down and I then served him the food.

I was just watching him to see how he would like it, when he was about to take a bite of food but he stopped.

Uh, what is this man's problem? Eat quietly and tell me how it is.

Ranveer:-Umm, did I do something?

Is he crazy, why is he asking such questions?

Siya:- Nope! You just eat food.

He looks a little bit hesitated then he said,

Ranveer:-इसमें जहर तो नहीं मिलाया न आपने ?

(Ranveer:-You didn't mix poison in it, did you?)

How dare he say this, do I look like this to him?

This man is not worth anything, whenever I think something good for him, he makes me angry with his words and it makes my blood boil.

Siya:-Why did you ask this and anyway, if I put poison, I will not tell you first.

Ranveer:-वो क्या हैं न, बकरे को हलाल करने से पहले उसे अच्छे से खिलाया पिलाया जाता हैं, इसलिए मुझे आपके इरादे कुछ ऐसे ही लगे .

(Ranveer:-Well, before making the goat halal, it is fed well, so I see your intentions as such.)

Wow, I prepared food for him while being hungry, waited for him and this is the result .

Siya:-If you want to eat then eat, otherwise don't eat.

Ranveer:-Eat with me so I can believe it's nothing.

To prove it, I started eating with him.

*Ranveer's pov:-

Today I am late, she must have also slept.

As soon as I went inside, I saw that she was awake, oh wow! This is a miracle.

Wait a minute!  Was she waiting for me, no this could never happen.

To find out, I asked her ,"You stayed up so late, what happened?"

After thinking a little she said,"Like this, umm let me serve you food, sit."

I sat down, then she served me food.

I was about to take a bite but then I stopped because she was staring at me a little too hard.

She was looking irritated after seeing me not eating, then I asked, "Umm, did I do something?"

Siya:-Nope! You just eat food.

Now there is definitely something wrong, I couldn't control myself and I said it.

"इसमें जहर तो नहीं मिलाया न आपने."

She said,":-Why did you ask this and anyway, if I put poison, I will not tell you first."

Looks like she's angry at what I said,

I think she is the one who has prepared this food, that's why she got so angry, let me add fuel to the fire and make her more angry,

"वो क्या हैं न, बकरे को हलाल करने से पहले उसे अच्छे से खिलाया पिलाया जाता हैं, इसलिए मुझे आपके इरादे कुछ ऐसे ही लगे ."

Siya:-If you want to eat then eat, otherwise don't eat.

Looks like she too might not have eaten, let's use this excuse so she will also eat with me,

"Eat with me so I can believe it's nothing."

To prove herself right she started eating with me.

I have to admit, my biwi has made it really well even in her first attempt.

*At  midnight

Both of them were lying at some distance from each other, then she asks,

Siya:-So what happened today, did you find out something?

He nodded his head and said,

Ranveer:-People say that the water facility for the people here has not been completed yet, in fact a man from the palace had come here to collect donations for this.

She says confusingly,

Siya:-But you had already solved the water problem in the state and had also borne the expenses for it, yet how can this happen?

Ranveer:-That is, there is someone in between who is taking money from both sides and is using it for something else.

Both remain silent for some time and start thinking something.

Siya:-I think there is someone close to the palace who is taking advantage of this.

Ranveer:-That's what we have to find out.

After a while he looks into her eyes and says with a smile,

Ranveer:-By the way, you cook good food, my Biwi.

Hearing this, she broke the eye contact and turned her back towards him, but he didn't realize that she started blushing after listening to his words.

*Siya's pov:-

What is happening to me, sometimes I get angry at his words and sometimes I get this strange feeling, what should I call it ?

On the other hand, Ranveer was happy that his wife waited for him, cooked food for him and even ate with him.  He definitely knows what he feels for her.

⭐ Author's pov:-

What do you think about this chapter?

And tell me, who do you think is the traitor ?

If you liked this chapter then hit the vote button.💜