CHAPTER -22- Rituals

*At present

Rajmata Divya welcomes both the married couples with a smile.

Divya:-So now in this ritual, both of you couples have to find and take out the ring from your respective milk vessel, the one from the bride and groom who finds it first will win.

Both couples sit near their respective vessel.

Rajveer and Aditi start it off.

Rajveer says softly just to make Aditi listen

Rajveer :-Don't think that I will leave you considering you a girl, so try your best to win.

Aditi nods shyly.

In their first turn, Aditi keeps searching for the ring and Rajveer takes it out first.

The royals clap for them.

Divya:-I am on the side of my daughters-in-law, both of you should win and make your mother-in-law proud as I did in my own time.

Shaurya:-I am on the side of my sons and Arjun you are on whose side?

Arjun:-I am on the side of whoever wins.

Then Siddarth interrupts and says,

Sid:-My dear brothers, I am on your side, you must win.

While saying this he looks specially towards Ranveer.

siya and ranveer side first chance starts.

Both of them start searching for the ring, within a few moments Ranveer finds it and he looks at Siya and smirks

Seeing his smirks, Siya understands that the ring has come into his hands, so she pinched his hands inside the same vessel due to which the ring gets released from Ranveer's hand and she takes the ring out.

Everyone claps on Siya's victory.

Divya says smilingly.

Divya:-Well done my daughter keep winning like this.

Ranveer is shocked by his defeat and says,

Ranveer:-She has cheated in this game.

she says innocently,