CHAPTER -23- Favour

* The next day

When Siya wakes up, she finds herself on the sofa.

Siya's pov:-

I slept on the floor at night, but how did I come here on the sofa?

Then he comes in through the door and seeing him spoils my mood in the morning.

Ranveer:-Good morning my dear wife.

Why is he talking so lovingly all of a sudden? There is something wrong with his stupid mind.

She first looks towards the balcony and then towards the sofa.

wait! Did he pick me up from the ground and lay me down here?

Ranveer:-Don't stress your little brain too much, I didn't put you on this couch.

His face and his words are enough to make my blood boil.

Siya:-How do you know that I am thinking the same thing and tell me how I came here?

Ranveer:-It's easy, your eyes first look towards that side and then towards the sofa, then it is obvious where your attention has been lost.And as for the answer to the second question, perhaps you suffer from sleep walking at night.

Siya:-Ohh but this has never happened before..

Then he says something which makes me freeze in place.

Ranveer:-By the way, come down quickly, today is your first rasoi, you have to make something sweet.

I just stare at him in shock.

Maybe he understands what I'm thinking and says smiling mischievously,

Ranveer:-You don't know how to cook, right?

I just put down my head in shame.

*After some time

Everyone is eating in the dining room when Divya says,

Divya:-So what have both my daughters-in-law prepared in their first rasoi today?

Then Aditi serves the sweet prepared by her and Siya serves the sweet made by herself to everyone.

Shaurya:-अरे वाह! मेरी बच्चियों तुमने बहुत तो अच्छा हलवा बनाया है .

(Shaurya:-Oh wow! My daughters , you have made a very nice halwa.)

Rajveer:-By the way siya, carrot's halwa is Ranveer's favorite also.

Hearing this, Siya looked towards Ranveer.

"Siya's pov:-

Sometime ago Siya instructs everyone to go out of the kitchen

Just then Ranveer comes inside secretly.

Ranveer:-I am helping you because now your name is linked to my name, do not make any other meaning out of it.

Siya:-No problem, someday I will return this favor to you too.

Ranveer:-Leave it aside, now tell me what to make for dessert.

Siya:-Umm carrot's halwa that is my favorite.

Hearing this, Ranveer smiles and makes halwa and Siya is watching him all this time.

He smirks and says

Ranveer:-Don't look at me so much that you might fall in love with me.

Then she says sarcastically,

Siya:- In your dreams.

He looks at her and says smilingly

Ranveer:-A lot has happened in my dreams.

Siya:- This is an old joke, say something new.

He says softly to himself,

Ranveer:-An ungrateful person, a bitter person does not understand sweet words.

After hearing this she smiles secretly.

" End of pov."

Meanwhile, Siddarth comes and tells Ranveer.

Sid:-Hey friend, I have installed a new bed in your room and this time no matter what happens, it will not break.

Then after hearing this everyone becomes awkwardly silent.

Ranveer starts coughing after hearing this and pats his chest and Siya hands him a glass of water.

After drinking the water, he looks at Siddarth, smiles lightly, places his hand on his shoulder and pulls him away from there.

Siya also walks away feeling embarrassed.

*On the other side

Ranveer takes Siddarth to a secluded place.

Siddharth says proudly,

Sid:-अब मेरी तारीफ़ करने की कोई जरुरत नहीं , एक दोस्त होने के नाते मैं तुम्हारी इतनी तो मदद कर सकता हूं

(Sid:-Now there is no need to praise me, as a friend I can help you this much.)

And at last , all Siddarth remembers is that Ranveer smiled slightly at him and then his world was shaken.

You want to know why because Ranveer had punched him hard on his face and that was enough to teach him a lesson.

*Previously at night

Ranveer would secretly open his eyes and look at her.

Ranveer pov:-

This stubborn girl is finding it so difficult to sleep on the floor, but still she cannot ask me to change place because her self-respect is standing in the way.

Then he goes to her and picks her up and makes her lie down on the sofa gently so that she does not wake up.

He looks at her and thinks that "she looks like an angel while sleeping, but after all, she is a demon."

Then he sleeps on the ground instead.