CHAPTER -19- Soon to be king

*At present

After listening to the whole story, there is silence in the room, breaking that silence Rajveer speaks,

Rajveer:-चलो ये मान लिया की आपने अभी जो कुछ भी कहा वो सच है पर हम ये कैसे मान ले की ये राजवंशी ही है,उसकी जगह कोई बहरूपिया तो नही

(Rajveer:-Let's assume that whatever you just said is true, but how can I assume that he is Rajvanshi and not an impostor in his place?)

Hearing this from him, Arjun gets angry and says,

Arjun:-क्या अब राजवंशी को अपने इस वफादार पर से भरोसा भी उठ गया है ?

(Arjun:-Has Rajvanshi now lost faith in this loyal person?)

Rajveer interrupts before anyone can say anything.

Rajveer:-I trust you, but not the one whom you consider as Rajvanshi, who knows, this man may have seen his own benefit and someone else may have become Ranveer in front of you.

Hearing such wrong words from the Prince's mouth, Raghu folds his hands and says to the King.

Raghu:-No, Maharaj, I did not know that Yuvraaj is a prince, so as a human being, I have raised him as my own child.

Rajveer says sarcastically,

Rajveer:-How can I believe that he is Rajvanshi, do you have any proof that whatever you are saying is true? क्या भरोसा,आपके जैसे मामूली लोग इस बात का फ़ायदा उठा रहे हो

(Rajveer:-Can't believe it, ordinary people like you are taking advantage of this.)

Yuvraaj gets angry at this and says,

Yuvraaj:-मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि मैं कौन हूं बस इतना जरुर कहूंगा की एक होने वाला राजा कभी भी किसी बड़े छोटे में भेदभाव नहीं किया करता

(Yuvraaj:-I don't care who I am, I just want to say that a would-be king never discriminates between big and small people.)

Seeing both of them arguing, King interrupts and says,

King:-I have full faith in Arjun, he will never do anything wrong.

The priest speaks after listening carefully to everyone.

Priest:-There is a way which will remove all the doubts of the prince rajveer .

Rajveer:- so tell me what is that

Everyone's attention remains on the priest, he smiles lightly and says,

Priest:-Every Rajvanshi of Rajgarh has a sun symbol on their body since birth and our Prince also had it. If he is really a crown prince, then he too will have that symbol.

After knowing this, everyone's eyes are fixed on Yuvraaj.

He takes off his coat and everyone sees that mark on his hand, they all become stunned to see this.

King:-I had full faith that he is my son, the crown prince of Rajgarh, Ranveer Rajvanshi.

Priest:-Maharaj, according to me, time is being taken, now Yuvraaj should be crowned as he is the elder among these two brothers.

Hearing this, Rajveer stays silent and then yuvraj says.

Ranveer:-Please give me some time, it is difficult for me to handle all this at once and anyway becoming a king is not a game, I don't think I am capable of becoming a king .I don't believe that it is necessary to have an eldest son to become a king.

Hearing Yuvraaj's words, King smiles lightly and says.

King:-Okay, it is not necessary that the eldest son should become the king, now who will be coronated, it will be known after the puja today, there will be puja this afternoon and after that puja is successful, the king of Rajgarh will be announced and coronated.

Saying this, the king and the priest leave from there.

*In the garden

He sits silently on a bench, lost somewhere, when a woman comes and sits near him.

After seeing that woman, Yuvraaj doesn't know what to say to her.

Understanding this hesitation of Yuvraaj she says,

Divya:-I know it is a bit difficult for you to handle all this right now, but I have faith in you that you will handle everything.

Seeing Yuvraaj not saying anything she further says,

Divya:-Any one of you two brothers becomes the king but there should not be any rift between you, this is my wish only.

He just nods his head and then she caresses his head and says,

Divya:-I knew my son would definitely come back. A mother's heart never fails to recognize her child.

Hearing this his eyes fill with tears and then he says,

Yuvraaj:-मैं आपको आश्वाशन देता हूं कि हम दोनों भाई हमेशा एक दुसरे का साथ देंगे, मां

(Yuvraaj:-I assure you that we two brothers will always support each other, mother.)

They both hug each other and then he says,

Yuvraaj:-By the way, are you feeling well now?

She smiles and says

Divya:-Now I have both my sons with me, so now I am absolutely fine.