CHAPTER -2- Who?

In a quiet empty area of the academy, a lady was practicing swordsmanship very skillfully.Just then a young man walks towards her and challenges the lady to sword fighting.

Lady: Do you even know who you are challenging?

young man: Don't know, but for swordfighting, one does not care who is in front.

Lady: Remember, facing my attack is not a child's play.

young man: That will be seen.

Both of them fight swordsmanship with great agility and cleverness and counterattack each other.

The young man surprises the lady with his intelligence and technique.

And in the end he defeats that lady with his attack.

Surprised by her defeat, the girl asks the young man,

Lady: Who are you? You don't seem like a new player, you are definitely already into it.

The young man does not say anything and remains silent, which angers the lady.

Before she could ask the young man anything else, a voice came from behind.

Siya, come on, we will be late otherwise we will be scolded like always.

When Siya looks back she sees her best friend Aditi.

siya: आ रही हु ,आ रही हु, इतना दूर से चिलाने की क्या जरूरत है

( siya: I am coming, I am coming, what is the need to shout from so far away? )

When Siya looks back at the young man, she sees no one there.

Siya :अरे वो कहा गायब हो गया

(Siya :hey where did he disappear)

Aditi: अरे कौन कहा गायब हो गया

(Aditi: Hey who has disappeared?)

Siya: nothing

Aditi: तो राजकुमारी जी, अब हम चले

(Aditi: So princess shall we go now)

Both of them laugh and go away from there.

Note:-Don't be a silent reader👀 , please show some love by hitting the like button⭐