CHAPTER -21- Consent

Shaurya, Rajvardhan, Arjun, priest, Ranveer and Rajveer were meeting in the room.

Priest:-You have all gathered here because there is an important matter to discuss.

Everyone listens to him attentively and then he continues.

Priest:-Earlier, when we had no information about Yuvraaj being alive, we wanted to hand over the throne to Prince Rajveer and the princess of Jaigarh was related to him, but now everything has changed.

Everyone agrees after hearing this.

Rajvardhan:-Yes, but according to Siya's horoscope, she will be married to the king of Rajgarh, earlier he was Rajveer, now Maharaja is Ranveer.

Priest:-It will happen as was already decided, Siya will marry the person who was destined for her.Siya will marry Ranveer because he is the Maharaja now.

Rejecting this, Arjun says that

Arjun:-But how can this happen? The entire public knows that the marriage of Siya and Rajveer has been fixed and now suddenly changing it, what picture will it create for Rajveer?

Rajvardhan:-Even before the birth of our children, it was predicted that if I had a daughter, she would be married to the future king of Rajgarh, and now the king is Ranveer, so no one can change this destiny.

Arjun says sarcastically,

Arjun:-Maharaj Rajvardhan, you are too hasty in making Siya the queen.To become a queen, a girl should have the same mannerisms.

Angered by this he says,

Rajvardhan:-So do you think my daughter is not worthy of becoming a queen?

With this Arjun says,

Arjun:-You might be thinking so, but everyone present here knows that Siya is still childish compared to my Aditi.

Hearing this the priest says,

Priest:-What do you want to say? Get to the point clearly.

Arjun:-All I want to say is that why don't we get Aditi married to Ranveer, this way the relationship between Rajveer and Siya will not break.

Hearing this, Ranveer looks at Rajveer and Rajveer looks a little restless.

The priest denies  and says,

Priest:-No, this can never happen, Siya will marry only the Maharaja of Rajgarh who is Ranveer.

Arjun:-Then what will happen to Rajveer's infamy?

Seeing the increasing tension in the meeting, Shaurya says,

Shaurya:-If you are all done then let me say something.

Everyone's attention is focused towards Shaurya.

Shaurya:-Siya was already destined to have Ranveer, after his disappearance we fixed her marriage with Rajveer.

Everyone thinks about this deeply and then he says further

Shaurya:-Siya will get married to Ranveer as was planned and if Arjun wants, I want Aditi to get married to Rajveer.

Hearing this, the priest agrees and says,

Priest:-Yes, Hukum you are right, no one will be able to let us down with this.

Arjun:-Okay, if this is your decision, then this is right.

so the priest announces,

Priest:-So now it has been decided that Siya-Ranveer and Aditi- Rajveer will get married 7 days from today at an auspicious time.

Hearing this, Ranveer finally says,

Ranveer:-Marriage is not a game, for this consent is also necessary. My wish is that the consent of both the girls should be taken regarding this relationship and that they are ready for this relationship.

Then the priest says,

Priest:-There is no need for girls' consent here, they will do whatever they are told.

Opposing this, he calmly explains,

Ranveer:-That is why we have to change the thinking of the people here that we cannot impose orders on women, they also have the right to express their rights.

Priest:- But Maharaj...

Before he can say anything else Ranveer interrupts and says,

Ranveer:-I, Ranveer Rajvanshi, the Maharaja of Rajgarh, declare that from today onwards women also have the right to express their views just as men do.

Saying this, he and Rajveer leave from there and Shaurya smiles seeing his son handling the kingdom so well.

*After some time

In Jaigarh Palace, Rathore's and Singh's all gather together in the living room and talk.

Rajvardhan:-Siya daughter and Aditi daughter, we have to ask an important thing from both of you.

They both nodded their head,

Arjun:-It has been decided in Rajgarh that Princess Siya's marriage should be with Maharaja Ranveer and also Aditi's marriage should be fixed with Rajveer.

On hearing this, one is surprised and on the other hand, one becomes happy.

Aditi:-We will do whatever you think is right.

Rajvardhan and Arjun smile slightly after hearing this.

Rajvardhan:-Maharaj Ranveer has announced that the consent of women will also matter, so both of you tell us whether both of you are ready for your relationship.

Aditi gets shy after hearing about this relationship and Siya looks at Aditi and says

Siya:-I am ready for this marriage, I have no objection.

Aditi looks at her with surprise because she knows that Ranveer and Siya do not get along at all.

Arjun:-Aditi daughter, you also tell me, don't you have any objection?

Then Aditi looks at him and says smilingly,

Aditi:-I have no objection, I am ready for it.

Everyone is happy then he says,

Rajvardhan:-Ok then marriage is fixed for next week.