Chapter 6: You know you are not the first.

[BMW in the Year 2008 after revealing the BMW V10 M5 E60 LCI]

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>

Monday

Following the odd weekend, the academic routine resumed as usual. Currently, the school is in the final week of preparations with no notable changes. However, the details of the Sports Festival, which will take place soon, were disclosed to us last Friday.

Relay Races, Capture the Flag, Pacours, sprint races, etc.

The current lineup includes everything necessary to achieve success, but realistically, it will be difficult to replicate a miracle once again. However, losing to Class C is not a viable option.

There is still a divide present. Class B has joined forces with Class C for this exam. Unfortunately, our team has been paired with Class A, who are currently experiencing a power struggle. As things stand, it seems highly likely that we will come in last place.

Sudo, on the other hand, has a different perspective on the matter. He is determined to win at any cost, which is quite admirable considering the lack of passion shown by the rest of our class, except for Horikita and Hirata.

It appears that there is a glimmer of hope in this class, as we seem to be better prepared than we were for the previous test.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what will you do this time?"

Karuizawa, who was also not that good in sports, still had some hope, even more for a quick interception during the special exam, which still seems unlikely.

"Me? What do you expect me to do Karuizawa? Trying hard in this special exam is ineffective, Class C will be aware of someone existing in this Class, who purposefully intercepted him."

"But couldn't you sabotage them? Like, use Horikita-san and Kushida-san as a shield to not get attention like you normally do."

This was my idea as well, but sabotaging them once again will just make it way too obvious that somebody is pulling the strings in the shadows.

"Place yourself in the position of Class C's leader. If someone sabotaged him during the Sudou Conflict, during the Island Exam, during the Zodiac exam, and now in the Sports Festival, wouldn't you also start some investigations on that matter?"

Even though he already did, since our class started to get surveilled a lot more by Class C members during the preparation time.

I believe that even then, they wouldn't stop investigating anymore, participating wouldn't do anything except further suspicion and damage. I am avoiding the possibility of him intercepting either, Horikita or Karuizawa.

Betrayal from high pressure, possible acts of violence, or bribery are highly common in this school. I am not sure if either of these two would sell me out for points or if they were under high pressure.