Chapter 19: What Everything Means.

Do you know the feeling when an exam is approaching and coming closer and closer? That feeling of fear and despair? I am feeling the same about seeing this approach to the end, day by day. It's barely been 4 months or less, and we are almost at chapter 20. So guess what?

I decided to do a LOT of SoL chapters now during this exam before Manabu finally graduates.

If there are any wishes, better say them now or never.

Have fun reading!

This story will end approximately in late April. Also the same month Roshidere should get into hype.

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>

"Are they fucking serious?!"

Yes, those were the first words of Ishizaki as we found the room in which we, ten people in total by the way, were going to sleep for the next 7 nights.

Together.

Yes, Koenji is included.

I am wondering how we are supposed not to fight about the sleeping places.

We choose Yukimura as the leader of our group, mainly due to his cool head and skills to keep things in order.

Hashimoto was also a part of our lead. He is also a cool head, yet a little more provocative than the others.

"I am going to sleep in the right corner-"

"I guess we should just plan a little before going ahead and claiming everything. We should start working as a team from day one. After all, nobody should get expelled, and please remember that all of our classes would suffer from us losing."

Yukimura interrupted Ishizaki, who was about to claim the most interesting place. After all, that's the only place by the huge window, where you could look at the scenery of mountains.

[A/N Sorry to interrupt, but here again, this will follow a little different approach than the light novel, don't get confused. If any questions, I will try to answer them]

"Who are ya to lead us? You might be the leader of this group, however, that's only because your name was written as the leader on a sheet of paper! Not because you are somebody special."

"Are you sure that fighting on the first day is the best approach to the problem at hand? Maybe that's why you were demoted."

"Say that again glasses-snake and I will punch them off ya' face!"

It seemed to be escalating by minute one. I am wondering how this situation will turn out once that guy turns up with his superiority complex.

No, I don't mean myself with that, but rather a good-looking blonde guy whose position was unknown as of now.

"How about we all calm down and relax a little? This is not the goal of this exam."

"Oh yeah? Then you will be the next-"

Suddenly his expression changed, looking at me he got stiff and clenched his fists. I guess he has learned how far violence has brought him. I don't believe I traumatized him for eternity, but I made him aware of the consequences this might bring.

Was he that terrified? No. It's not about being beaten up. But mainly how he was beaten.

If it was just a one-versus-one, he would've never felt fear against me. No, that wouldn't be the case it's a four versus one if you don't count Kitou, who he lost.