Chapter 17: Knock Knock, it's The Demon of the Fourth Generation!

"Yes, your future. What will you do now, after this humiliating loss? Reveal my identity?"

Ryueen who was sitting next to me, just stared at nothing, nothing being said from his side, thus I had to kickstart our conversation.

I rarely do this, so I am not the best at it by any means if Suzune had been here, I would've been a lot quieter.

"What would be the use of not doing it?"

"I would report what happened on the rooftop to the school immediately. You alongside your four classmates will be expelled from this school with no further questions."

"How would you know? Besides, is it worth expelling me after revealing that information? Your identity? I know the value of the information I possess. In this school, knowing the right things can take you far."

Selling those to Nagumo would be essential for him to remain at this school. The new president is known to demolish his rivals and is ready to pay a huge price to get rid of them.

If the information got out that I was protecting Suzune from five guys all alone and I beat them up, his suspicion about me being connected to her brother would be fulfilled.

Ryueen right now, possessed very secret information, that I don't want to be known publicly by anyone else.

"If that's the case, then do it, I won't mind. You won't be the only one following that faith. The only thing you are doing with that is, buying yourself a bit more time before getting expelled and you'd drag more people into the abyss."

He looked at me with a smirk, one that I would pay to look at. It's grown to be a very iconic feature of him. A never-dying spirit.

"Kukuku...Then so be it, wouldn't it be better for you to have a reason to demolish your opponents once and for all?"

"That's not my goal. This won't affect me personally, it's just something that you will live with, alongside the others who will walk through hell with you."

It's nothing new for me to be surrounded by people I hate, but the only thing I was trying to protect right now, was Suzune and her brother.

They would be the main targets because they would soon come to understand that I am not able to be beaten.

"Ayanokouji, I may have lost to you, but you must not underestimate the power of being outnumbered and outclassed. You are doomed to fail. You just missed an expensive opportunity."

"I am sorry, but I cannot imagine myself failing in any kind of way against children. The problem is not me being outnumbered, but it's that you lack quality."

I doubt that in any situation given, he would reveal my identity, I installed a new emotion in him, it's the one of being aware and cautious.

He knows that he cannot ambush me anymore.  Even if I am set on the worst conditions possible. For me, it's barely some children who are trying to fight me to feed their egos.

I know how it feels to lose. In the early days of the white room, until I was six years old, I lost most of the fights I had. I knew that if I got beaten by their strongest koves, how to eventually learn to counter them.

The last time I lost a fight, was years ago. I doubt that will ever change from the way things are going.

"Kukuku... You are speaking very highly of yourself."

"I maybe do, but can you prove that I am wrong?"

"No. Not yet, right now, I was thinking of dropping out. However, this talk changed something. I may not be in charge of Class C anymore, but be warned that there will come a time when winning is not that easy anymore, the class you once thought was invincible will eventually face a hard time, much worse than this."