Chapter 24: A Promise That Holds Its Value

14:41 After school.

Just finished the shower and dried my body with a towel, I began to look at myself in the mirror, for several minutes straight, got my underwear on, and was pretty much ready to leave the bathroom.

What I always thought is that I don't need to hide myself from others anymore. Yet here I am l, hiding my abilities and causing even more attention than necessary.

Oh, man...

How stupid I was once again!

I unlocked my bathroom door and opened it, proceeded to step out, and then I was surprised by a girlfriend who was dressed nicely but at the same time was pretty upset again.

She was sitting on my bed, crossing her legs in her black thighs, and had a dark red dress on, she was also very impatient currently, tapping her foot on the ground.

I wasn't aware of what kind of trouble I caused this time, so I guess she was just upset about the topic we had after classes. Suzune is pretty sensitive if it's about people she holds close to her...

I don't know if she's mad at me or someone else right now, so I better not test her temper-

"Get yourself clothes on right now."

Yeah, she is mad at me, not only a little but very mad

"I just got out though-"

"You have three minutes."

Now that's a bit too fast. Pacing up my speed in getting dressed, those three minutes felt like hell, getting my socks and my pants on.

However, there was an obstacle...

Where have I left the T-shirt that I wanted to wear? I haven't left it on the washing machine or the desk... Is it on my bed?

No...Probably not. Why would I leave it there? It would be just too obvious. Where would I leave it normally? I always leave them on the washing machine next to the shower...

But why isn't it here?

Walking from one possible spot to another made me realize that I was panicking right now. I was failing at the simple task of spotting my T-shirt.

Am I incapable? Incapable of finding my T-shirt.

"Your time is up. And you still failed to get dressed? What are you searching by the way?"

"My shirt. I am sure that I left it here somewhere but I can't find it..."

"Maybe the one you are holding in your left hand right now? Are you stupid?"

I had it in my hand all the time. What? Am I hallucinating? I guess I should go to sleep after this, it might make me crazy.

"How are you able to call me stupid-"

"The sharp end of a compass must hurt when connected to your elbow with force."

"Perhaps I am stupid."

"Mind explaining?"

Explaining what?

I don't get women, who demand things from you that they don't specify, they'll get mad if you do the wrong thing as well...

So why even make it worse by making me explain a situation that I am not aware of? What am I supposed to do? Or better; what is she expecting me to do?

"Explaining what exactly? You need to be more accurate about the thing you are trying to demand from me. I am very confused right now."

As she wanted me to sit in front of her, I sat down on the floor, looking slightly up at her, I was able to see between her legs, but I have done so multiple times, and I doubt that she cares at this point.