Chapter 11: Striking Eagle

Attention: This chapter might contain very disturbing things. Read on your own business.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

That was weird. No, it was rather enlightening. Kushida Kikyou's Past was now part of my full knowledge. Thus, Suzune has helped me to achieve almost full control over Kushida now.

Once Suzune wins the Paper Shuffle bet, Kushida's presence in our class will be heavily impacted. With that, proceeding to Class A will be a lot easier.

Not only would I have Sudou, Suzune, and Hirata under my influence, but Karuizawa and her friends, plus Kushida's friend group would total it up to more than thirty students under my direct or indirect control.

And that, without anybody realizing. Well, for now. Because once the students of our class reach the level I want them to be, they will immediately realize that I've used them for all kinds of matters.

I couldn't help but smirk a little, this is a checkmate for every other class right now-

However... Somebody rang on my doorbell catching my attention quickly, it was rather surprising for anybody to be up at 7 a.m. After such a stressful week. Especially on a Saturday.

Approaching the door, I could hear a foot tapping, and that tapping on the floor was pretty rapid. It sounded like the one of a kinda annoyed woman.

Just as I opened the door, whilst still in my pajamas, I then wasn't as surprised as before anymore. Who else but her at 7 a.m.?

I don't know any other person with the energy to visit me at this type of time during the day.

Sometimes it's 10 p.m. In the night, the other time it's at 7 a.m. In the morning like today. She has no respect for my sleeping schedule.

"Good morning, Suzune."

I said in a rather demotivated voice, but still, she didn't seem annoyed at all, rather very weird for her normal persona.

"Just woke up?" She said with a red face, perhaps it is cold outside, so I should let her in for now.

I don't know what her intention with this is, but I think I am going to find out about it eventually. Just like I always do, be it Kushida, Hirata, or her, sometimes I should let my guard down when around other people.

Especially if it's someone whom I am close with.

"Yeah, come in. It might be cold outside."

"Before I go inside, can I thank you for something?"

It's very unusual for someone with her personality to start a conversation by apologizing to me.

"About what specifically?"

She then bowed a little towards me, and well, I was insanely confused as to how she could ever bow to someone like me. And that on her own will.

"For your help lately, Paper Shuffle, the help you gave me regarding my family matters and other special examinations... I wanted to thank you for that, I have never seen someone who is so nice like you."

Nice?

Me?

How does that fit in the same sentence? Wasn't it me who called her useless daily? Who almost sent her to death during the island exam?

Wasn't it me who caused her so many problems in the first place? She is a lot more difficult to understand than others. It's like I could read her moves, but not her personality.