Chapter 27: Valentine's

Upvote if you want to keep this series going, I would appreciate it a lot.

By the way, I am going to take this slowly, the plot told me to go a little quicker over the first expulsion since the second one is going to have a little complicated built-up so please give me a bit more time...

Also... I appreciate the fact that 60k reads have been achieved on this story. That's an incredible number for me... Thanks.

Have fun reading!!!

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>
08:58 in the morning

As Suzune left my room approximately sixteen minutes ago, I was lying in my bed, just staring at the roof, and recalculating. Everything, from the start to the beginning.

I noticed just one thing, and it's: expel somebody or be expelled. I couldn't possibly target Koenji in this exam, or Suzune. That wouldn't work out that well in the long term.

But who else? And how was I supposed to turn the tables on that person? He wants me expelled, more or less... They don't 'want' it, I assume the order came from somebody else.

Why did Karuizawa text me that? Why let me know without asking?

'They want you to get expelled. A lot of our classmates will place their negative votes on you.'

That came pretty quickly, I didn't expect this yet, but since there was someone who was in touch with Sakayanagi, who also wanted to measure herself with me, I knew exactly who it was.

It was no other than Yamauchi Haruki who was going to be expelled directly from this exam, however, someone would follow along with him, in a rather brutal way.

Not in violence, but in one that will haunt him, he wouldn't be able to sleep at night, after he finds out the actual truth about his expulsion.

It's kinda sad as to how much was hidden, how much that person forced his victims to stay quiet, and if they didn't, they would face consequences.

Scrolling through the rules of this school, I scanned through the most important ones, that will help me in the expulsion of the former vice president.

I have the evidence, after all, I have control of a person who knows every secret in this school, she will certainly help me slowly but surely in the expulsion, as it would benefit her as well.

Everything is falling together for you.

'Expulsion is not to be overturned in cases of sexual assault(-or anything similar to that), attempted murder, corruption, modern slavery, and active cheating in examinations. In case that happens, the account of the student will be cleared, resetting the balance to zero. That case will be sent forward to the local police authorities including evidence.'

Expelling Nagumo from a special exam is impossible, he has the financial power to turn the tables in the situation, however, what he won't see coming is the plan that I prepared for the past few months.

It's a bulletproof plan but the problem is, that I will fix the problems that Nagumo created with his expulsion, and most of the students in his class will lose all their points, he is their bank account after all.

Also, the relationships among the second years will be endangered due to the incoming distrust. All in all: I'll have a lot to come up for if this is truly my goal.

But well, whoever searched for it, will find it eventually. I don't know what Suzune's reaction will be, abusing other people's problems just for me to create bigger problems for them, for me to live comfortably.