Chapter 23: ...What on earth is going on?

What the fuck?! (found this randomly on Reddit)

Besides, about Season 3 Ending today where I wrote this part (Wednesday 27th March), I must say that I wasn't as disappointed as others were.

They did their best to adapt a lot of scenes in one episode. Sadly cut a lot of dialogue and the problem is...

There was no season 4 announcement at all. Not from any source yet, and honestly, I am kinda afraid that Lerche is dropping COTE completely...

Is it good or bad news? Idk, hoping that some other studio was given a better budget and will take the mess over and try to fix it as well as possible in the following year.

Or just leave them more time in general, Season 2 was rushed indeed, but still enjoyed watching it, or somewhat like that... Season 3 overall looked better speaking in terms of coloring and animation (still dogshit) but horrible in adapting scenes properly and giving some characters a good design.

Horikita's short hair looked a lot better in the Novel. No need to speak of how hard they massacred my boy Kiyo in some scenes. (Normal issue since S2)

Let's all pray for another Studio to bring us justice like Oregairu and The Quintessential Quintuplets got after switching Animation Teams...

Anyway, have fun with this chapter!

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>
04:53 a.m. A day later. Monday.

As I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, pretty aggressively, I woke up in a pretty dark room. The sun still hasn't risen, and neither has anybody turned the light on.

"Kiyotaka~ wake up." this beautiful voice was the reason I woke up.

"Just three minutes..." I said in a sleepy voice.

I wonder how long I've been sleeping, or if I slept at all since this night felt incredibly short. I just fell asleep roughly 30 minutes ago.

But that couldn't be said. The clock inside my brain told me it must be much later and I felt that a lot of my battery had been refilled.

"If you don't wake up in sixty seconds, I might have to choke you with a pillow until you wake up."

As my brain felt alert I immediately opened my eyes and recognized the desklamp being on. The 'someone' was my girlfriend...no, my wife since at this point she knows too much about me.

I should still call her my girlfriend in public and until the day I propose to her, but that's still in the far future. Maybe things will change until then...

Who knows?

"Why on earth did you wake me up..."

"Listen."