Chapter 4: The Trap is Sprung

Silya strolls through Mos Eilesy, after taking a taxi to the town, she paid the driver and walks towards the hanger of a certain mechanic.

She steps through the door hearing a raised voice "No, that's not the part either!" the mechanic shouts as Silya dodges the incoming part effortlessly.

"Get me that repulsor, let's see if it can level out the power accelerator." she informs her droids. Silya steps up to her, crossing her arms "No, no, that not one, the bigger one. What do I even pay up!" the mechainc spoke up and tosses the part over her shoulder, only for Silya to catch it in her hand.

She looks at the part that was thrown away. "You seem busy." Silya spoke up. Peli froze and shot up, recognizing the voice and turns around. "Why, if it isn't our good friend the other Mando, how you been?" she laughs, stepping away from the part.

"So what is it this, an elusive bounty, a dangerous enemy or..." she looks around for a moment and leans in, "Some secret Jedi stuff?" she whispers.

Silya turns her head to her, "You said something about a new ship." she answers, Peli pulls back for a moment, blinking at her. "What ship?" she asks.

Silya pulls out the holocall and plays back her message.

"Hey, other Mando. Listen I remember a while back how you and Mando hand to use the Razor Crest as a means of transportation and all the stuff that followed?

"Well, good news, I got you a means of transportation, it's in need of repairs of course. But it's in perfect condition and in need of s pilot.

When you get the chance come by my shop and I'll give you the tour."

The holo ends and Peli blinks for a moment, "Oh. Yes, the ship!" she exclaims as it come back to her and Sliya crosses her arms. "I manage to get my hands on something really good I believe you'll like it." she informs her.

"Is it pre-republic? Or at least pre-empire?" Silya asks her. Peli just smiles at her. "C'mon. Let me show you." she spoke and walks off. Silya places her holocall away and follows her.

The droids followed after them regardless.

They step back towards the back of the hanger, towards huge... something that was covered in a sheet. "Feast your eyes." she states and with a tug, she reveals a very old and rusted, but it was a ship that hasn't been seen in hundred of years.

" she states and with a tug, she reveals a very old and rusted, but it was a ship that hasn't been seen in hundred of years

"What do you think?" she asks with a grand gesture. Silya steps up to the ship. "I think this ship hasn't been seen in thousand of years." she answers.

"Right, an old junk dealer came through here, trying to get rip of old star ships, ran across this baby and it was still in perfect condition. And I thought to myself, 'Peli, you know certain Mandalorians that are in need of a means of moving.'" she explains to her as Silya looks the ship over.