Chapter 5: Unexpected Allies

The morning came as everyone was asleep in the palace and Boba, he was dreaming again.

The destruction of his tribe and family, burning the bodies and wandering the deserts for many moon.

Many times he tried to reclaim his means of taking revenge of the raiders that murdered his family. And many times, one person cannot raid a palace alone.

But one night, everything changed.

As he and his Banthra were eating by the fire and enjoying the cooling silence, a sudden bright light drew his attention.

He rose from the ground and takes another step forward, another flare sets off. It was taking place at a cliff that was a few miles out.

Boba wasted no time and mounted up.

It took him a few hours before he arrived and found a woman laying on the sands as she was slowly dying.

He couldn't save her on his own, so be went to the only person that can save her.

Taking to a local modifier in the desert, seeing many people with modified and upgraded parts.

He took her to the master artist that own the place and pays for the woman to have a modified part to survive.

It took a while, but she survive and upon returning to the desert as the woman, Fennec Shaun, woke to find she was alive and with new parts.

They spoke and agreed on working with one another. So later that night, they snuck into the Palace of Jubba the Hutt, killing a few people as they went and make it to the Hanger and reclaiming Slave 01, but not without trouble.

And Boba was now on his path of revenge, taking out the biker gang that roam the desert.

They were taken out and Boba headed to the old Sarlacc pit, where he was left for dead and survived.

Trying to get a closer look, only for the Sarlacc to try and pull the ship into the pit to be devoured slowly, only for Fennec to loosen one of the sonic detonators that was dropped right into the pit and takes out the Sarlacc from the inside.

Once the Sarlacc was dead, Boba searches the inside of the sarlacc only to find there was no trace of his armor.

So as the night came, the two hunters spoke one more and Boba wish for hunters like them to not be throw out at the whims of the people who hire them.

Fennec wasn't sure If she liked the idea, but she was willing to stick around to find out.

And the full circle comes, reclaiming his armor, returning to Jubba's palace, taking out Bib Fortuna and taking the Throne for himself.

Boba wakes from his dream and the kolto water drains away and he removes his breathing mask. The tank opens and Boba removes himself from the tank.

The droid stood ready, holding his rode to himself. "Congratulations, master Fett. You care completely healed." the droid informs as the burn scars were complete gone from his body.

"What about the scars on the inside?" Fennec asks as she walks into the chamber, a grin on her face. Boba stood from the tank as the door closes and he takes the robe from the droid. "Those take longer." he answers and covers himself.

"Anything from the Mayor's Majordomo? Is he cooperating?" he asks as she holds her hands in front. "Oh, he's singing like a Yuzzum. But still, no sign of the Mayor." she informs him.

"And our friends? Suri, Silya?" he asks her, "Silya is in Mos Eisely, working on a ship and Suri is searching for the mayor as we speak." she informs him.