Chapter 11: Battle of Mos Espa

The Pykes aimed as they returned fire, Domo took his change and retreated to the Sanctuary.

Din flew out from the side and opened fire on the Pyke, both were flying in the air. A few of the pykes were taken out as the others retreated to cover.

Leo steps out onto the edge of the roof, aiming his rifle, and opens fire onto the retreating into covers. Silya leaps out off the roof, taking flight into the air, aiming her two blasters and firing at the pykes on the roofs.

Boba and Din land on the ground and fire at the pykes on the ground. Staying close to one another as they were watching their flanks.

Silya landed on a roof, flung her arm out behind her, and took out the pyke across from her. She then slides into cover and fires at the other pykes across from her.

Leo snipes the pykes that were hiding in the back and off on the sides, but one of the pykes nailed Boba's armor, making him fall to a knee and his blaster pulls from his hand.

Silya notices and fires at the pyke that hit him, nailing him in the chest. Boba looked at the charging pyke and fired his knee rockets, hitting him right in the chest.

He stood back to his feet, pulled out his blaster, and opened fire, but just as two went down. Din was hit in the armor, making him stagger for a moment.

Leo kept the heat on the pykes, until the blaster shot graze right at him, one at his neck as the other was right at his elbow. He exclaims as he falls into cover.

"Ferrck!" he shouts, pressing his hand to the burnt flesh at his neck. "Leo!" Silya calls out, this allows the pykes to take a few lucky shots that hit her armor but force her to stagger back for a moment. Until she fell back, hitting the dome of the roof.

"Silya!" Din calls out but notices a pyke come in behind them, he covers Boba's six, only to stagger from the incoming shots that were hitting his armor.

Boba covered him as Din fell to a knee, but no matter how many were taken out, only five more came out. Silya groans as she pulls herself back into cover.

Leo groans as he looks down at his gauntlet, the two Mandalorians on the ground keep on the heat as shots are flying, "They just keep coming." Boba spoke as Din pulled himself to his feet.

They keep on the fire as more of the pyke swarm out, filling the streets. Silya exhaled as she peeked out, seeing both Din and Boba were on their knees but their blasters were still aimed.

"Din... No..." she whispers and tries to force herself to her feet, only to get nailed in the helm, making her fall back on the wall. She was shaken, but aimed her blaster and took out the incoming pykes that were charging at her.

Leo's gauntlet then began to blink with a beep, he looked down and saw a new encoded message. Then a shot ran out, followed by a few more.

The two Mandalorians on the ground looked off to the side as the tank drove in and the people of Freetown came to the rescue appearing over the rooftops were the Mandalorians of Clan Toluk as they ran hellfire on the pykes.

Leo chuckles then forces himself up and looks out at his clansmen as they take over the roofs. Silya exhales as she drops her blaster's arm. "The people of Freetown," Boba spoke up as Din looked up at the Mandalorians that took over the roofs.

"Clan Toluk," he spoke up, Silya looked up at the Mandalorians that landed on the roofs and one offered his arm to her. She lets out a chuckle. "You're late," she informs as she takes the hunter's arm.

The hunter chuckles at her, "Sorry to miss out." he jokes as she nods at him then looks at the two on the ground as the tank stops by the two on the ground and she joins them.