Chapter 10- Fusion zombie

Xiaofu is very aggrieved. He is really a clean dog!

However, the shape of the soft and rotten meat that fell on the floor did look a bit like the one Lin An once saw in the toilet.

Lin An's eyes were red, and his brain, which was numb from the shock, finally returned to its usual level of not being very bright.

He looked at the dog urinating and urinating in condemnation, then moved his eyes upward to look at the huge red meat outside the window.

Lin An's home is on the third floor, and the zombie didn't climb up. It should be said that it is almost seven or eight meters high, and now only the top part is attached to the glass.

The red meat paste stuck to the floor-to-ceiling window was uneven and constantly moving. The small part that was washed into the sewer had no effect on it. It even kept trying to squeeze itself in through the gap.

Lin An's eyes widened in shock, then he looked at the dog's head hiding between his calves, and moved to the side to avoid the dog in disgust.

Xiaofu:? ? ?

Shen Xiuze didn't understand the turmoil between Xiao Fu and Lin An's eyes, but there was no way to kill the zombie outside in this way.

From the beginning of the apocalypse to now, he has killed countless zombies, and he has only seen one such zombie.

Fusion zombies look like a puddle of flesh. As long as they cover the human body, they can devour flesh and blood. The more they eat, the bigger they become. What's more, it can even pinch out the people it eats to ward off attacks and confuse enemies.

The last fusion zombie was initially dealt with by another super-powerful person. However, the zombie used flesh paste to conjure the opponent's family members. The super-powerful person thought that the family members were not dead, but just caught. , he didn't dare to make a fatal move when attacking, and was eventually devoured by zombies.

Fusion zombies are huge, but as long as the main body is completely destroyed, the remaining parts are just lifeless shells.

The meaty paste tried to squeeze in again through the cracks in the window, but every time it appeared, it would be grabbed by the current and flushed into the sewer.

It can be seen that the little zombie really dislikes this kind of creature.

Shen Xiuze looked funny, but if he didn't go out and kill the zombie, if the body was washed into the sewer, he wouldn't have the ability to go to the sewer to look for it.

Let's make a quick decision.

Leaving the door, Shen Xiuze stood downstairs. From below, this huge mountain of meat was indeed terrifying. Some human hair and limbs could be seen in the bloated flesh, as if they had been beaten into mud and remade. The mixture is very uncomfortable just looking at it, and its huge size is even more daunting.

Discovering the human standing not far away, the fleshy flesh trembled and rushed towards Shen Xiuze. The overwhelming figure could almost instantly submerge the tiny human on the ground.

Shen Xiuze still stood still. The moment the fleshy mud covered it from above, a ray of light and shadow split the huge zombie body into two.

He still stood there, but a knife appeared out of thin air in his hand. The blade was dark and had uneven blue spots on it.

This move seemed to anger the zombies, and the two piles of squirming flesh rushed towards Shen Xiuze.

"You really don't have a long memory." He swung the knife again, and this time the meat paste quickly separated when the blade was about to fall, and then merged quickly after the knife was swung down.