Chapter 72- dune town

"What?" Dongfang was right at the driver's seat window. Shen Xiuze looked at Lin An with an anxious look on his face, very confused.

"Go over there." Lin An gently tugged on his sleeve and stared in that direction.

Shen Xiuze drove the car to the side and stopped, and when others saw a car stopping, they also stopped.

Xu Fang rolled down the car window: "Boss, what's wrong?"

Shen Xiuze did not respond, but looked at Lin An: "What's wrong over there?" Lin An

smelled it, and the aroma could not be described in words, even if he Now I can resist the temptation of human flesh and blood, but the fragrance that I haven't smelled for a long time is really irresistible, and even the long-lost hunger is aroused.

"There is a meteorite there. It is the red meteorite I have eaten before. It tastes exactly the same." Lin An swallowed and looked to the east longingly.

Shen Xiuze didn't expect to find the meteorite so quickly. He got out of the car and walked towards Lu Li's vehicle. Before the other party could ask why he stopped suddenly, he asked directly: "Where is the east?" He stopped the car specifically to know where the east was.

? Lu Li didn't understand, but he still replied: "About eighty kilometers over there is the sand dune town I told you about. Beyond that..."

Shen Xiuze knew the whereabouts of the meteorite. He had thought that it was here before. Zombies are strangely powerful. After all, there are millions of people in Chuxi City. After the end of the world, there will be countless zombies. Humans can only survive by cracking in between. But most of them are ordinary zombies. Humans without special powers can survive alone as long as they deal with them carefully. Kill one.

Although the population here is much smaller than that of Chuxi City, the zombies are very strong and even have much higher IQs. He wondered if it had something to do with the meteorite.

"Do you want to go to Sand Dune Town? It's better to give up. That's not an area we can set foot in now." Lu Li said expressionlessly.

There is a batch of energy in Sand Dune Town, which is urgently needed by Desert Eye. Several good teams want to get that batch of energy, but no team that entered the town came back alive. Among the people who entered was an elder who was very kind to him, so Lu Li also entered the Dune Town later to check if the other person was still alive, but he escaped in embarrassment without even entering the center of the town.

No one ever went there again after that.

Shen Xiuze knew it was dangerous there, but he had to go. The red meteorite would be the hope of mankind, and no matter how much effort it took, he had to bring it back to Baize City.

And Lin An might also need those meteorites.

Now is not a good time. We can only wait until we get back to discuss it. At the very least, we must be fully prepared.

"Keep walking."

Shen Xiuze returned to the car, looked at Lin An who was looking at him, and couldn't help but lower his voice and comforted him: "We can't go there today. The place where there are meteorites should be Sand Dune Town. Lu Li said that it is very dangerous. We must be prepared before we can go in."

Although Lin An was very greedy, the hunger induced by the aroma was also very uncomfortable. However, he was a zombie who had been hungry for several months and had a very strong willpower. He just nodded obediently and said nothing more.

The car started again and drove quickly towards the other side. Lin An silently turned his head to look at the scenery, but this time his mind was obviously not on the scenery outside.