Chapter 54- Two people who disappeared

The palace is located in the center of the entire ancient city. If you look at it from a distance, the first thing you see in the entire city is this majestic and tall palace.

The weather-beaten palace is still majestic even today, thousands of years later.

Lin An stood in front of the stone door and made no move. Even though Shen Xiuze was comforting him, he still seemed a little hesitant.

"Are we going to enter this palace?" Wu Shuangxue asked behind him.

Although she and Shen Xiuze are both explorers and have spent a long time walking in the wilderness, their understanding of these ancient ruins may not be as good as that of Lin An, who has been staying in Chuxi City.

Explorers generally follow a fixed route in the wilderness, and the animals and plants they encounter on the road are also common ones.

If you want to go to a place that deviates from the normal route like the city of Maus, you will be fully prepared and will only take action if you have a thorough understanding of the entire ancient city.

This time they decided to come here on the way, so they didn't know much about the city of Mouse.

Lin An came to see his parents. Did he already know that his parents were in this palace?

Wu Shuangxue turned around and looked around. She seemed to have overlooked something, but she couldn't remember it for a while.

The round arched stone door is about five meters high. When standing in front of the door, they even have to raise their heads hard to see the top of the stone door.

"How do you open this door?" Ouyang Dong asked, pushing the door open with both hands.

The stone door is motionless?

Xu Fang looked up at the tall stone door: "This is a door made of stone. It weighs several tons. How can it be pushed open with just your hands?" "How do you get in?

" Ouyang Dong wondered.

Everyone else looked at Lin An. If anyone here knew how to get in, it would be Lin An.

Lin An looked at Shimen intently. It was his first time here, but he had been preparing for this for many years.

I have memorized all the books and information about Mouse City that can be found on the market, and even read the information left by my parents over and over again.

His understanding of this ancient ruins is unparalleled. Although the city of Maus is mysterious in everyone's minds and the books and information left behind are very limited, these are enough for him to find traces of his parents. .

Light mist gradually gathered around, and the mist merged and turned into clear water.

The transparent water seems to be alive, flowing and swirling in mid-air.

Lin An's expression was very serious. He controlled the water flow to slowly wash the surface of the stone gate. As the thick dust was wrapped in the water flow, it gradually meandered from the stone gate. The true appearance of the stone gate was gradually revealed to everyone.

Under the cover of dust, the surfaces of the two stone doors are covered with countless complicated lines. These lines intersect, are parallel, and converge. They seem complicated, but they also seem to contain some kind of pattern.

Xu Fang suddenly said: "It turns out that you cannot rely on brute force to open the door. There is a mechanism."

These lines should be clues to the mechanism.