Chapter 53- ancient city of mous

The only medicines they carry are hemostatic medicines and some ordinary medicines. They were corroded by zombie trees before, and they happened to have corresponding medicines. But now these mosquitoes carry various types of viruses. They don't have corresponding medicines. Once they are infected, ?Ran can only wait for death.

Although I have seen many bugs in the forest before, this is the first time I have seen such a big mosquito.

And they seemed to have broken into a mosquito nest. Many mosquitoes flew out from the surrounding trees, grass, and under the cover of vegetation.

They were besieged by this swarm of mosquitoes.

If they were ordinary people, they might be helpless when faced with so many extremely fast and large mosquitoes, but now they are very good at fighting them.

Everyone cooperates very well with each other.

Wu Duo watched these mosquitoes concentrate, and some of them were taken into the space. When they were released again, these mosquitoes all turned into corpses.

While Shen Xiuze cut the rapidly approaching mosquitoes in half, he used fire to burn the large mosquitoes to death.

Xu Fang placed Xiaofu in the middle of the crowd, and then found that his superpower had no effect on these mosquitoes?

...Forget it, let's just keep it cool.

Grandma Wu's superpower is not only effective against zombies, but also against other animals and people. When faced with approaching mosquitoes, she activates her superpower to slow them down and cuts them off with her knife.

Lin An looked at the mosquitoes around him. His dynamic vision was very good and he could detect the mosquitoes approaching quietly in time. Every mosquito that wanted to get close disappeared in the air.

Although extracting water is very powerful, now that it extracts water from a distance, it can only deal with one mosquito at a time. If the palms of the hands are in contact, the area of ​​​​extracting water will increase.

That time when he faced the zombie tree, the energy he burst out seemed to be just a flash in the pan, and he would never be able to use such a powerful ability again.

Ouyang Dong's superpower is not very easy to use. After all, he uses the vine tree to fight mosquitoes, and the mosquitoes have already run away every time he uses it.

He simply squatted on the ground and encouraged the surrounding trees to grow rapidly, using these crazy trees as cover to prevent his companions from being bitten by mosquitoes.

The superpower is transmitted rapidly through the roots and stems of countless vegetation on the ground, and the surrounding plants grow faster than normal and gradually grow higher.

If there were just a few mosquitoes, anyone could kill them all, but now there were too many mosquitoes, and they were staring at them one after another.

The surrounding trees are growing taller and denser, while the plants in the distance are also affected, with branches and leaves stretching and new buds blooming.

There seems to be something under a piece of soft new soil, pushing the soil away and sprouting new shoots.

The silver-white buds gradually grew taller under the influence of the supernatural power, and there were six other buds of the same color growing around them.

These seeds were originally deprived of some superpower by Ouyang Dong, but now they are catalyzed and their growth rate is immediately accelerated.

By the time Ouyang Dong stopped transmitting his powers, seven small silver-white trees had begun to take shape, exuding bursts of floral scent.