Chapter 87- Ice and Snow City

Grandma Wu looked at him condescendingly, her eyes filled with strangeness and wariness.

"Who are you?"

The force of the kick just now was not strong. He was afraid that he would be beaten again when he got up. Xu Fang simply lay on the ground and shouted: "Come here, someone, something is wrong with Grandma Wu."

Wu Duo was the first to rush in. , and others followed closely. Such a group of people rushed in, obviously irritating Grandma Wu. She seemed to feel that she couldn't beat them, so she simply grabbed the things at hand and threw them at a few people.

The cup that grandma often used to drink tea broke into pieces at everyone's feet.

Wu Duo stopped in a hurry and asked nervously: "Grandma, do you still know me? I am Wu Duo." "

Be careful, Grandma Wu will hit people." Xu Fang, who had just gotten up from the ground, pressed his chest and warned, "Just now, you kicked me as soon as I came in. You have enough strength."

Wu Duo couldn't listen and insisted on going over. Grandma Wu took a few steps back to the bed and touched her waist with one hand, but she touched null.

She was stunned for a moment, then angrily shouted to everyone: "Where's the knife? Where's my knife?"

Explorers always keep their knives close to their bodies. Grandma Wu had given her a pair of knives that she had used for decades. Wu Duo, when she occasionally uses it, she borrows it from Wu Duo, or asks Shen Xiuze to get one casually, but now she doesn't know, she just feels that the group of strange people in front of her, whose appearance they can't see clearly, have stolen her knife. .

"The knife is here." Wu Duo took out the knife from the space. The fiery red swords with cold light were exquisite like works of art. She wanted to give the knife to her grandma, and wanted to awaken her memory through these familiar things. She could reach out and His hand was blocked.

"Can't give it." Shen Xiuze's expression was serious. "She can't recognize us now. It's too dangerous to hold a weapon. No one can guarantee whether she will cut us or herself with the knife."

"Give it to me!" Grandma Wu said obviously Saw the double sword.

Udo looked at the emotional grandma and finally put the knife back into space.

Seeing the two swords she was about to get suddenly disappear, this move obviously stimulated Grandma Wu's sensitive nerves. She suddenly began to attack everyone, even when facing Wu Duo, she showed no mercy.

Even though the legendary explorer was old, he still couldn't be ignored. In addition, no one dared to attack too hard, so everyone was beaten.

Shen Xiuze pushed Lin An out the moment Grandma Wu took action. There was a small compartment at the innermost side of the RV. There was not much space left in it except for the bed. It was like flying like crazy when he started to move. If you are not careful, you will hit the wall or hit your teammates.

Facing Granny Wu who didn't know the importance of her actions, Shen Xiuze simply grabbed the small iron table next to him, melted it into a chain, and tied Granny Wu.

Grandma Wu, who was bound by the iron chain and couldn't break free, finally stopped.

Xu Fang blinked. He felt like he couldn't open his eyes: "Dongzi, please help me see what's wrong with my eyes. I just received a punch. Is it a little swollen?"

Ouyang Dong's mouth was bruised, and he turned around after hearing the words. Looking up, one of Xu Fang's eyes was so swollen that it was almost invisible, and the area around the eye was blue. With his face, it looked terrible.