Chapter 12- Dog food was robbed

In the room where Xiaofu was lying on the opposite side, there was an invisible door on the innermost wall.

In front of the invisible door, there is a large pile of dog food bags and cartons stacked neatly, almost covering half of the door, making it even less obvious.

When Xiaofu ran away, he tried to jump over the dog food bag that was built up, but failed. Instead, he knocked the bag over, and Xu Fang discovered the door here. When calling Shen Xiuze, he had already pushed open the invisible door and entered.

There is also a bedroom after entering through the invisible door.

So this is not a secret room, it's just connected to the next door.

This bedroom only had the floor and walls decorated, without any furniture. There were many cardboard boxes neatly stacked inside.

The cartons are not split, and judging from the dog heads printed on the outer packaging, it is obviously dog ​​food.

"I'll go! Was that zombie a dog food wholesaler before?"

Xu Fang looked at the cardboard box that occupied half of the bedroom, his eyes widened, and he opened a cardboard box, which turned out to be small snacks for dogs.

"Beef jerky!"

"Ham sausage!"

"So many kinds of freeze-dried!"

"And cheese!"

Xiaofu also came in. He knew that these were his food because the owner moved these things from the corridor outside. He was watching when he came in.

In the past six months, Xiaofu has been eating the dog food in his bedroom. There are more than a dozen 10kg bags of dog food in the bedroom, and he has not finished eating it yet. In addition to the whole box of dog food, there are also Lots of little snacks.

It has not eaten snacks for half a year. In the past, Lin An would take them out and feed them with dog food every now and then. Now it has become a zombie and can only pour dog food mechanically.

Smelling the aroma of snacks, Xiaofu immediately put his front paws on the carton that Xu Fang opened. He never takes food by himself, but only waits for his owner to feed him.

Only now, the owner is still in the cabinet.

Xu Fang didn't eat when he came over. He opened a bag of dried meat and took a bite. At the same time, he also fed one to the dog next to him.

"Haha, it's quite delicious." Xu Fang is not picky. Before the apocalypse, he would never compete with dogs for food. But now is the apocalypse, and he didn't eat anything today. He came all the way to find something to eat. There isn't even a hair in the supermarket stores. Nowadays, let alone dog food, even the sour buns that fall on the ground will definitely be picked up and eaten.

Xiaofu was eating dried meat in his mouth, but his eyes were fixed on Xu Fang, this bad guy was eating his food! ! !

Just as he was about to bark at Xu Fang after eating the dried meat, another piece of cheese was stuffed into his mouth, and Xu Fang ate a piece himself.

H bad guy, don't eat its cheese!

After eating the cheese, I screamed again, but was fed another mouthful of freeze-dried food.

Don't eat it freeze-dried either! Freeze-dried is so delicious.

One person and one dog were sitting there eating dog food. Shen Xiuze, who came in, twitched the corner of his mouth: "You didn't eat today?