I Help Turn A Titan Into A Pretty Maple Tree

It was time to get up

It was time to get up. I redressed my wound with fresh bandages. I splashed cool water on my face to wake up. I gripped the edge of the sink and stared at my reflection. The tan I had was washed out, my freckles even looked dull. My natural rosy cheeks were nonexistent. My purple eyes were lighter and dark purple bags hung under my eyes.

With a sigh, I ignored my messed up hair and walked out. When I left the room, I saw Drew coming my way. Her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Ivy!" Drew jogged over to me. "You're okay!"

"I'm alive." My lips quirked into a smile.

"And in need of a new hair do." Her nose scrunched at my messy hair. "Let me brush it out for you and put it into a ponytail. Come on over to the room I'm staying at."

"Thanks." I followed after her.

We entered a room a few doors down from mine. Drew grabbed a hair brush and patted the bed for me to sit down on. She took out the hair elastic and set the braid free. Drew started to hum as she brushed my hair.

"You know, you should sit this out hon." Drew said, in an all too familiar tone. "You know, to heal and stuff."

"Charm speak doesn't really work on us Dionsyus kids and you know that." I told her.

"I know." Drew heaved a sigh and she started to brush my hair into a ponytail. "Worth a shot. You can sit one out, though. Rest your shoulder."

"We can't afford it and you know it." I licked my lips as she wrapped the elastic around my hair.

"Yeah." She tapped my good shoulder. "Okay, you're good."

"Thanks." I gave her a smile and walked out of the room.

"He's in the room next to yours on the left!"

I sent her a wave. The door closed behind me as I walked down the hall. I stopped in front of his door, double checking that mine was to the right of it.

"He's not going to like it." Annabeth walked toward me with her shield in hand.

"He's going to have to deal with it." I told her causing her to smirk.

"You doing okay?" Annabeth nodded toward my shoulder.

"As good as it can be in this condition." I said, opening the door.

Percy was laying asleep in the bed. Annabeth and I walked over to go wake him up. Suddenly, he shot up and hit his head on Annabeth's shield. I cracked a smile.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, Percy." Annabeth apologized. "I was just about to wake you up."

Percy rubbed his head. He was deep in concentration. His brows furrowed and he was deep in thought. He looked disturbed by something. Most likely a demigod dream he awoke from.