03- Ek Chhalawa

The room is dimly lit, shadows playing on the walls as a lone figure sits hunched over a cluttered board. The air is thick with tension, and the faint glow of the city's lights filters through the curtains, casting an eerie glow on the tableau before him.

Rohan Srivastav, in a simple t-shirt and trek pants, sits amidst an array of photos and paper cuttings attached with strings on a large board. His eyes, once warm and inviting, now burn with a venomous combination of hate and anger as he glares at the images before him.

The photos depict the Shergill family – Rohan's eyes seem to strip away the veneer, exposing the resentment that simmers beneath the surface. He clenches his jaw a devilish smirk creeps onto his lips as his gaze fixates on the screensaver of his mobile phone – a photo of Manyata.

The room echoes with a sinister silence as Rohan's thoughts unfold like a dark narrative. His fingers drum a rhythm of malevolence on the table, and his eyes glint with a twisted pleasure. The images on the board, connected by strings of bitterness, outline a story of revenge.

As he scrutinizes each photograph with cold detachment, a storm of emotions brews within him. The room feels oppressive, charged with the weight of unresolved grievances. The Shergill family, unaware of the storm brewing in the shadows, continues their lives.

With a final, lingering glare at Manyata's photo on his screensaver, Rohan rises from his seat. The air crackles with an unspoken menace as he strides purposefully toward an uncertain future, fueled by the flames of vengeance and a burning determination to rewrite the story that had unfolded before his eyes.

Once upon a time, in the quaint town of Chandigarh, Rohan Srivastav was the epitome of a happy, carefree child. Born into a loving family, he reveled in the warmth of parental affection and the security of a home filled with laughter. However, fate, as it often does, had a cruel twist in store for him.

In a tragic turn of events, Rohan's world came crashing down when, as a young boy, he witnessed the brutal murder of his father. The assailant, shrouded in darkness, remained a faceless nemesis, leaving Rohan tormented by the uncertainty of the culprit's identity.

Haunted by the trauma of that fateful day, Rohan grew up nursing a deep-seated hatred, fueled by the relentless pursuit of vengeance. As life led him down unexpected paths, he chose to join the police force, a profession meant to uphold justice and bring peace. However, the scars on his soul had birthed a twisted mind and a sly nature.

In the corridors of law enforcement, Rohan's methods became questionable, his morals compromised. He tampered with evidence, manipulated the system, and amassed wealth through illicit means. The pursuit of justice transformed into a quest for personal gain, and Rohan emerged as a cunning officer, manipulating the very system he was sworn to uphold.

The revelation of Raghavendra Shergill's identity as the Mafia king disguised as a businessman ignited a new flame within Rohan. Stunned by the opulence of the Shergill family, especially Raghavendra, he vowed to bring them to their knees, to make them pay for the destruction of his once-happy life.

In the twisted corridors of retribution, Rohan's path took an unexpected turn when he collided with a sweet, unsuspecting girl named Manyata in Shimla. Her innocence and beauty captivated him, and in a malevolent plot, he decided to use her as a pawn in his revenge game. Pretending to be a simple PT teacher and a modest man, he ensnared Manyata's heart, all the while hiding the darkness that lurked beneath his charming facade.

Confident that Manyata would unwittingly dance to his tunes, Rohan set his plan in motion, oblivious to the unpredictable nature of destiny. Little did he know that the threads he was pulling were intricately woven into a web of unforeseen consequences, and the twisted fate of destiny was about to rewrite the narrative in ways he never anticipated.

Manyata goes about her daily routine, the memories of the past few days clouding her mind. Suddenly, her phone rings, and the caller ID reads "Rohan" Her heart skips a beat as she answers the call, uncertainty in her voice.

Manyata: (softly) Hello?

Rohan: Hey, Manyata. It's Rohan. How have you been?

Manyata: Oh, I'm fine. What's up?

Rohan: (smoothly) Listen, I was thinking... how about we go out for a date? I've been wanting to spend some quality time with you.

Manyata hesitates, her mind flooded with conflicting thoughts. She's flattered by the invitation but uncertain about Rohan's intentions.

Manyata: (uncertain) Um, a date? I mean, sure, but why all of a sudden?

Rohan: (playfully) Well, why not? Life is short, Manyata. We should enjoy every moment. What do you say?

Rohan's words, laced with a deceptive charm, begin to work their way into Manyata's heart. She contemplates the offer, her innocence making her susceptible to the allure of fake affection.

Manyata: (softening) I guess... yeah, sure. Why not?

Rohan's smirk on the other end of the line is concealed as he continues his act.

Rohan: (gently) Great! I know this fantastic place. I'll pick you up at 7. Dress nicely, okay?

Manyata: (smiling) Sure, Rohan. I'll be ready.

As the call ends, Manyata gazes at her reflection in the mirror, a mix of excitement and hesitation in her eyes. Unbeknownst to her, Rohan's motives are far from genuine. He glances at his reflection, a sinister satisfaction playing on his lips. The stage is set, and the unsuspecting Manyata is unknowingly stepping into the tangled web of deceit that Rohan has carefully woven.

Hello Everyone

Do tell me how is the chapter.

Keep reading

Vote for it

All feedbacks are welcomed here

Thank You🍁❣️🍁