44- Maa ki Saree

Manyata, Kush, Raghavi, Maithili, and Kajal swayed and twirled with abandon, lost in the rhythm of the music

Their laughter filled the room, creating an atmosphere of pure joy and excitement.

Meanwhile, Raghavendra, Nikhil, Samarthya, and Aniket stood at the entrance, their eyes widening in astonishment at the scene unfolding before them.

Raghavendra couldn't believe his eyes-he knew his siblings are crazy but this is something else.

The craziness went a notch higher and they were dancing like there was no tomorrow.

And to top it off, his wife, Manyata, seemed to be leading the charge, matching their energy step for step.

Nikhil's gaze was drawn to Maithili, who danced with infectious enthusiasm, her laughter ringing out like music to his ears.

A smile tugged at his lips as he watched her, captivated by her carefree spirit and radiant energy.

Samarthya, known for his brooding demeanor, found himself intrigued by Raghavi's unexpected display of goofiness.

He had always admired her intelligence and poise, but seeing her let loose and embrace her playful side was a revelation.

A small smile played on his lips as he observed her, unable to tear his eyes away.

Aniket shook his head in amusement, knowing all too well the eccentricity of Kajal's personality.

Despite her quirks, or perhaps because of them, he found himself unable to look away from her, drawn in by her magnetic presence on the dance floor.

As the music continued to pulse through the room, the four men stood transfixed, mesmerized by the spectacle before them.

As Kajal's eyes shifted towards the four pairs of eyes watching them, her surprise was evident.

Quickly nudging Raghavi, she gestured for her to look forward.

Raghavi followed her gaze and let out a scream, startling everyone, including the men observing them.

Reacting to the sudden cacophony, the men instinctively covered their ears, taken aback by the unexpected outburst.

Raghavi, realizing the commotion, demanded to know why everyone was screaming.

Kush: (still caught up in the moment, exclaimed) Because you were screaming!

Raghavendra's stern voice cut through the chaos as he questioned the situation.

All eyes turned to them, and Kush, unable to contain himself, let out another scream, prompting Raghavi to smack his head to silence him.

Feeling embarrassed under Raghavendra's teasing gaze, Manyata diverted her attention to the floor, finding sudden interest in the patterns of the tiles.