36- Alluring Beauty in Black🖤

Author's POV

Author's POV

As the Shergill family arrived at the Randhawa house for the party, the air was filled with an electric anticipation.

The theme of the night was black, and the Shergill men had spared no expense in dressing for the occasion.

Raghavendra, Kush, and Aniket looked dashing in their black tuxedos, exuding an air of sophistication and charm as they stepped out of their cars.

Aniket skillfully maneuvered the car carrying Chandrika, Pavitra, and Maithili, while Raghavendra took the wheel of the other car, with Raghavi and Kush as his passengers.

The drive to the Randhawa house was smooth, the excitement palpable as they approached the opulent venue adorned with twinkling fairy lights.

Entering the garden where the party was in full swing, the Shergill family was greeted by a sight to behold.

The elegant surroundings, combined with the sea of guests dressed in black, created a scene of undeniable glamour and luxury.

Businessmen and their families mingled amidst the festivities, their emotions ranging from genuine happiness to envy and everything in between.

Maithili's innocent question about the absence of Manyata and Kajal drew Raghavendra's attention, his eyes scanning the crowd with a sense of urgency.

He couldn't shake the feeling of anticipation, his senses on high alert as he searched for the woman who had unwittingly captured his thoughts.

As Raghavendra moved through the crowd, he couldn't help but notice the admiring glances directed his way.

His devilishly handsome appearance had every woman in attendance stealing glances, their eyes lingering on him as he made his way through the garden.

But amidst the sea of admirers, his thoughts remained consumed by the absence of the one woman who had managed to stir something deep within him.

Author's POV ends

Nikhil spotted the arrival of the Shergill's and quickly made his way towards them, a warm smile on his face as he greeted them.

Nikhil: Hello, Mr. Shergill, thank you for coming

He said, extending his hand in welcome.

Raghavendra returned the smile, his demeanor gracious as he replied

Raghavendra: Thanks for inviting us, Mr. Randhawa.

Nikhil nodded in acknowledgment before leading them over to his parents, Ranjit and Aparna Randhawa.

The Randhawa couple, celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary, exuded an aura of love and contentment.

Ranjit and Aparna warmly welcomed the Shergill's, expressing their gratitude for their presence.