08- Shergill Siblings

The atmosphere in the cafe was filled with anticipation as Kajal and Manyata waited for Aniket. Suddenly, he appeared, and Kajal couldn't help but get lost in his charm. Manyata nudged her, breaking the trance, and Kajal cleared her throat.

Aniket: Are you Miss Kajal?

Kajal, still slightly dazed, looked up and replied.

Kajal: Oh, yes! I am Kajal.

Aniket extended his hand, introducing himself.

Aniket: I am Aniket. I'm the one who called you.

Kajal shook his hand, and their eyes met for a moment. Manyata, noticing her friend's reaction, smirked playfully.

Manyata: And I am Manyata, Kajal's partner.

Aniket, maintaining his composure, shook hands with Manyata as well. Just as they finished the introductions, Aniket sent a message in their group chat.

Suddenly, three more individuals approached, catching Manyata and Kajal by surprise. Aniket gestured towards them They all settled down, and the Shergill siblings studied Kajal and Manyata with curiosity.

Kush's hyperactive introduction left Kajal and Manyata amused, and Maithili's laughter added a light-hearted touch to the atmosphere. However, when Raghavi fixed her gaze on them, Manyata felt a brief moment of intimidation. Raghavi's intense scrutiny was enough to make anyone uneasy, but as Raghavi smiled warmly, it instantly put Manyata at ease.

Raghavi: I am Raghavi Shergill.

Kajal and Manyata nodded in acknowledgment. Raghavi continued with a purpose.

Raghavi: Actually, humne aap dono ko yaha issiliye bulaya hai kyunki hume ek party organize karwani hai.

Kajal: Okay, can you give us the details?

Raghavi: Uss se pehle I want to see some of your works.

Manyata promptly shared the portfolio, showcasing their past events through photos and videos. Raghavi observed keenly, and after reviewing the creative displays, she seemed impressed.

Raghavi: Your work is wonderful. Phir aap logo ke baare mein internet pe zyada information kyun nahi hai?

Kajal: Actually, ma'am, hume itna time nahi hua hai abhi in this field. That's why.

Raghavi nodded understandingly.

Raghavi: Fine, I loved your work, and you guys are hired to organize the party of Shergills.

Kajal and Manyata exchanged surprised glances. The name 'Shergills' struck them, especially Manyata, who was taken aback. She wondered if these were the same Shergills that Rohan was trying to investigate.

Maithili: Par di, bhai se bhi toh poochna padega.

Raghavi smirked, sharing a look with Aniket, who now found himself in the spotlight.

Raghavi: Don't worry, Aniket will handle that.

Aniket, feeling a bit irritated at being thrown into the mix, nodded reluctantly. 

Maithili: Actually, it's our Dadi's 75th birthday, and we want you to organize a party for her.

Kajal nodded attentively, and Manyata started noting down the information. Raghavi continued to provide details about the event.

Raghavi: And she does not like any fancy things, so you guys have to organize some decent and classy party. Will you be able to do that?