31- An Invitation

As Raghavendra entered his room, he noticed Manyata engrossed in a phone conversation. 

Quickly, he made his way to the bathroom to fix his appearance. 

His hair was disheveled, and his fists bore the evidence of his altercation with Nirved. 

He didn't want Manyata to see him in this state.

Fifteen minutes later, Raghavendra emerged from the bathroom. 

Manyata's gaze met his, and she was taken aback. 

He was only in his pants, his upper body exposed, a towel draped around his neck. 

His sculpted physique was on full display, captivating her with its sheer magnetism. 

Despite his devilish nature, there was no denying his irresistible charm.

Raghavendra noticed Manyata's stunned expression, and a smirk graced his lips. 

His ego received a boost knowing that she couldn't tear her gaze away from him. 

Closing the distance between them, he leaned in towards her face, his breath warm against her skin.

Raghavendra: Done eye-raping me?

He teased, his voice laced with amusement.

Confused, Manyata could only manage a puzzled,

Manyata: Huh?

As she remained in a daze. 

Raghavendra playfully blew a strand of hair from her face, causing her breath to hitch. 

Slowly coming out of her trance, she realized how close he was and attempted to stand up, but found herself trapped with no room to escape.

Manyata: What are you doing?

She questioned, her voice tinged with nervousness.

Raghavendra leaned even closer, causing her to instinctively lean backward onto the bed. 

Raghavendra: What do you think?

He murmured, his gaze intense.

Feeling overwhelmed, Manyata requested

Manyata: Could you please move back a bit?"

Raghavendra: Why?

He countered, his tone teasing.

Manyata: Because I can't breathe

She replied honestly.

Raghavendra: Do you really find me that breathtaking that you forget to breathe?

He quipped.

Caught off guard by his response, Manyata could only muster a sheepish

Manyata: Yes!!