06- The Party

Raghavendra descends the grand staircase with Aniket following closely behind. As they reach the bottom, they notice Raghavi, Kush, and Maithili engaged in what seems to be a rare moment of amicable discussion. Raghavendra approaches them, an air of curiosity evident in his demeanor.

Raghavendra: (raising an eyebrow) Kya baat hai aaj ghar mein itni shaanti?

The trio looks up at their elder brother and Aniket with a smile. 

Maithili: (cheerfully) Bhaiii

Raghavendra: (smiles at her with affection) Kya baat hai aaj mera sabse pyara baccha itna khush hai.

She smiles at him, for Raghavendra Maithili is like a child to him because she was the youngest of all that's why pampered by her elder siblings.

Raghavi: (smiles) Well Raghav hum party ke baare mein discuss kar rahe thay.

Raghavendra: (teasing) For once, Raghavi, call me 'Bhai.' I'm your big brother.

Raghavi: (rolling her eyes) Yeah, yeah, one minute and 28 seconds older brother. 

To which he also rolled his eyes he knew Raghavi never called him Bhai although it's rare for her to call him Bhai but he always teased her about this thing. For the world Raghavendra Shergill is epitome of devil and dangerous but for his siblings he just their elder brother 

Raghavendra: Kaun si party? 

Kush: Oh ho bhai aap har saal ki tarah bhul jaate ho dadi ki birthday party.  

Raghavendra: Toh kya plan kiya tum logo ne?

Maithili: Bhai hum soch rahe hai ki ghar pe hi party organise karein kyunki dadi kahi bahar toh jaayengi nahi. 

Raghavi: Haan issiliye kuch party planners ke naam shortlist kiye hai. 

Kush: (eager) Bhai, we want to help too.

Raghavi: (playfully) Absolutely, but Raghav here prefers to delegate everything to Aniket.

Raghavendra chuckles, looking at Aniket, who nods in acknowledgment.

Raghavendra: (smiling) Aniket, call the party planners and ensure everything is taken care of.

Kush: (pleading) Bhai, why don't we all pitch in? We want to make it special for Dadi too.

Raghavendra considers for a moment before nodding in agreement.

Raghavendra: Alright, you all can handle it together. Just keep me updated.

Raghavendra leaves the room for some work, leaving them excitedly planning Dadi's birthday celebration.

Raghavi: (pondering) Guys, I think we should make it simple yet classy. Dadi doesn't like extravagance.

Maithili: (smiling) Di, I have a friend in Shimla who recommended an event management company, "Precious Moments". She said they specialize in elegant and classy events. What if we contact them?

Raghavi, Kush, and Aniket exchange glances, nodding in agreement.

Raghavi: (satisfied) Alright then. Aniket, contact them, and once they're in Chandigarh, we'll meet them.

They disperses, each heading off to their respective tasks, leaving the mansion abuzz with the anticipation of a grand celebration for Dadi's birthday.

The atmosphere in the cozy living room is heavy with Manyata's gloom, her downturned expression mirroring the emotional weight she carries. Kajal is equally affected by the somber mood.