GMG Day 2: Battles

Normal PoV

It was day two of the GMG and everyone was getting excited because they wanted to watch a battle.

"Alright let's get the first battle started!! So the first pair to fight will beeee Natsu from Fairy Tail A against Totomaru from Raven Lord-kobo!!" The pumpkin mascot said.

They both walked out and started the match, but every time Natsu went at him with a fire attack he would just stand there and Natsu would hit himself.

"NATSU HE CAN CONTROL FIRE OF ANY SORT!!!" Someone shouted at him.

"How did you know that Lucy?" Green haired man asked her.

"If you watch carefully you can see him move slightly as Natsu is just about to attack." Lucy explained as she didn't take her eyes of the match, they nodded and watched carefully as well.

"THANKS LUCY!!" Natsu shouts as he starts to attack again.

He said something to Totomaru that no one heard and he looked shocked.

"Totomaru can't control him anymore." Lucy says as fairy tail B nodded in agreement.

Natsu ended up winning the match and defended Totomaru and everyone said congrats to him.

"Next match will be Mermaid Heel's Araña against Blue Pegasus's Ren-kobo!!" Pumpkin man said.

Ren won the match, after them is was Quatro Cerberus Bacchus against Sabertooth's Orge, Orge won.

"The final battle of the day is Lamia Scale's Lyon against Fairy Tail's oh what's this? He against Lucy-kobo!!" Pumpkin man shouted.

They both walked onto the battle arena and Lucy was smirking. Lyon looked confused at her. Pumpkin man said begin.

"I'm not going easy on you because your a girl." Lyon tells her.

"I wouldn't want you to, besides I'm a S-class wizard I don't need you going easy on me." Lucy says as she begins to glow.

"What are you doing?" Lyon asked.

"RELESS AQUARIUS'S POWER!!!" Lucy shouted and water began to form around her along with smoke.

When the smoke was gone she was in a completely different outfit. She had a bikini top on with a short skirt (one on the first page). Everyone was completely surprised, even Master Makarov.

"H-how did y-you do that?" Lyon asked as Lucy smirked at him.

"WATER BLAST!!" She shouted and a huge amount of water went to Lyon and she sat on the floor.

Once the water was gone Eagles were flying straight at her and she got hit head on.

"So much for being S-class." Lyon said bored and Lucy smirked at him and got back up.

"You want to know how I became S-class?" Lucy asked him.

"I'm listening." He said as Lucy smirked.

"By beating Erza by using a different magic. This is the first time fairy tail has seen me doing this." Lucy explained and Lyon stood there not believing her.

"Is that true Erza?" Lyon asked her.

"Yes and she beat Natsu sending him to the opposition side of Magnolia with one attack. She beat me with one attack as well and the whole guild was there as witnesses." Erza told everyone and no one said a word.

"Alright show me this move you beat Erza with." Lyon said as everyone in the fairy tail shouted no as Lucy smirked and said 'as you wish'.

"CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!!!" She shouted as a beam of gold light came out her mouth and sent Lyon Straight to the wall and knocked him out cold.

Lucy ran over to him, said something so no one heard and he slowly stood up as everyone was sat there shocked apart from fairy tail and Lucy won the match. As Lucy was talking to Lyon there was two dragon slayers that had feel out there seats. Lucy heard a crumbling sound.

"EVERYONE IN FRONT OF ME RUN TO THE SIDES!!" She shouted and they did what they were told as the seats started to fall in.

"ELIZABETH!!" Someone shouted and Lucy saw a little girl falling in with the rubble.

Before anyone could do anything Lucy had run up to the little girl caught her and shouted catch as she throw the girl out the whole. Lyon caught her with the help of Jura who had come on to he arena to help Lyon to there stands. Lyon put the girl on the floor as everyone was waiting for Lucy to come from the fallen rubble, but she didn't. Makarov was on the arena floor to see if Lucy was alright, as the rubble had stopped falling someone spoke.

"Fairy Tail get here now!!" Makarov shouted as he started to walk to where the rubble had fallen and stated to look for Lucy.

When fairy tail was there, most of the other guilds and some people from the stands began to help search.nSomebody shouted for help and everyone ran to them to see Lucy with a pile of rocks on her legs and unconscious.

Wendy and Chelia healed her while everyone else got the rock off her, once they were off, Laxus picked her up and took her to the infirmary, Wendy and Chelia followed to carry on healing her. While they were doing that Makarov got Bisca and Alzack to go to Porlysica and give her a letter and tell her to come her straight away, they left.

Bisca PoV

We were running though the forest on the way to Porlysica's and I had the letter Master told us to give to her when we saw her. As were got closer, I fired my gun so she would come out, she did.

"What do you want?" She asked and I handed her the letter.

Porlysica PoV

I got the letter, opened it, then read it.

What the letter said.

Dear Porlysica,

Please help, the Angel princess needs help, she has been hurt saving a little girl and I know if we don't get her well, the dark guild will attack and do that, it could cost a lot of lives.

From Makarov.

After I read that I told the people that brought it, to take me there. When I got to the room where the girl was, she looked alright, but she had a problem with the brain still, so I kicked everyone out and got to work.

Normal PoV

As Porlysica was dealing with Lucy everyone was in their stands trying not to think about what was going on.

"The scores today are:
1st Sabertooth with 20 points
2nd Fairy Tail B with 14 points
3rd Blue Pegasus with 12 points
4th Fairy Tail A with 11 points
5th Raven Lord with 8 points
6th Lamia Scale with 6 points
7th Mermaid Heel with 4 points
8th Quatro Cerberus with 0 points
So that s the score so far but what will it be like tomorrow-kobo!!" Pumpkin man said as he jumped up and down.

After that everyone went to there inns, apart from fairy tail who were waiting to get news from Porlysica and to see how Lucy was doing. They stayed there all night and they fell asleep on the floor outside of the infirmary.