Answer

Laxus PoV

"Go on a date with me?" I asked.

She sat there frozen, staring at my eyes not believing I asked her. I was about to say something but she interrupted me by speaking.

"D-do you m-mean it?" She asked me while looking to the floor.

I smiled while lifting her chin up with my hand, while keeping my other arm around her waist.

"Why would I ask you if I didn't mean it?" I asked and explained to her.

"T-true." She answered while her eyes look down to the floor.

"So will you?" I asked again.

She looked back at me and leaned up my chest. It completely surprised me with what she did next, she kissed me while rapping her arms around my neck. I kissed her back instantly and raped my other arm that was holding her chin around her waist. When we pulled bad she was redder then a tomato.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I said to her while smirking, she nodded her head shyly.

We talked for a while and I was keeping Lucy on my lap not letting her go because I had a feeling she would be leaving soon. I didn't want her to. I was going to ask but the five girls with blue hair came up to us.

"Princess Lucy play with using~~" The asked in a sing song voice.

"Haha, alright what do you want to play?" Lucy asked them after laughing.

"Can we play that game when we where at home?" They asked in unison.

As soon as they said that game Lucy nearly fell of my lap if I hadn't been holding on to her. I was going to ask her if she was alright but before I could say anything she had jumped out of my grip, and was standing in front of the five girls.

"Yayoi, Natsumi, Chinatsu, Hazan, Dong-Mei. Do you know how dangerous that game is to everyone if they get in the way?" She named them while asking.

They looked down to the floor with a apologetic look on there face. They looked back up to Lucy and nodded they heads while saying sorry.

"Come on let's go play in the park and Laxus can come." She said after breathing out then looking at me with her puppy eyes.

"Fine let's go." I say as I stand up and put my arm around her shoulders.

We all then walk to the park and played about but I just sat by the tree. After the girls had played they had fallen asleep on Lucy's lap somehow. I smiled at that seeing how they loved Lucy that much.

"Come on we should get them back home." I tell her while standing up.

"Good point but how are we supposed to carry all fix of them home?" She asked me.

I told her to wait and went away to get something and when I came back I could tell she was trying not to laugh. She smiled while lifting on of the girls up. I took her and put her in one side of the double sided pram, then another one. She then gave me two to hold while she carried one and pushed the pram.

When we got home and opened the door. We put the girls in Lucy's room, then went to get changed and went to my room to get some sleep.

Normal PoV

In the morning.

They both woke up and got ready, then went downstairs to make breakfast. Well Lucy did while Laxus was still asleep in the bed. As Lucy was making it she heard a little stampede of little tip taps coming towards the kitchen. When she turned round she saw the fix blue haired girls and smiled at them.

They talked while waiting for the food to finish cooking and When they were Laxus came in holding something behind his back. The girls looked up at him, he smiled back at them.

"Hey Lucy can you come with me for a minute?" He asked her and she nodded her head as she stood up, then walked to him.

He lead her out into the hall and handed her a silver fairy symbol tail necklace. She looked at him in shock then lunched herself at him and rapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. After they pulled away for air Laxus put the necklace on her neck and they went and had breakfast.

After that had breakfast they went to the guild and started to talk and play with the others. Laxus went up to Mira to ask a favour of her and she gladly accepted.

One week later.

Mira was at there house looking after the fix girls with the help of Freed, they where doing a good job. As they were looking after the girls Laxus and Lucy were at the park enjoying there time together.

They had an amazing dinner at a famous restaurant that they enjoy a lot. After that they went to a shop to buy a jumper because Lucy only had on a short white dress that she felt cold. Then the park were they stayed until the stars came out, but before they could amir the stars it had began to rain with a thunder and lightning storm. As soon as the thunder went Lucy let out a little scream and hugged Laxus.

"Oh is Blondie screamed of a little lightning?" He asked and she Shook her head, he raised an eye brow.

"I-it's the t-t-thunder?" She tells him and he nods while taking Lucy in his arms and hugging her.

They hugged for, what seemed to be forever, actually five minutes. They went home to find the girls asleep and Mira and Freed had just sat down on the sofa. When they saw them they got up and left.

Laxus and Lucy took a set on the sofa, then talked about random things and what they wanted to do it they had to leave the wizard world behind them , as in they couldn't use there magic. They came up some wired things and they eventually fell asleep on the sofa with Lucy on Laxus's lap with his arms around her waist.