GMG Day 5: Navel Battle

Normal PoV

It was the last day of the Grand Magic Games or so everyone believed until pumpkin man said there will be a sixth day and that would be all the teams going against each other. Everyone couldn't wait for the next day because they could go against whom ever they wanted to.

The participants of the Navel battle will be Kagura from Mermaid Heel, Jenny from Blue Pegasus, Chelia from Lamia Scale, Minerva from Sabertooth, Rocker from Quatro Cerberus and Lucy from Fairy Tail-kobo!!" Pumpkin said and everyone went to the water spear in the swimming wear.

Once in the spear everyone started to fight each other apart from Minerva and Lucy who were just floting there in the water until someone tried to get them out.

"Open gate of the water bearer, Aquarius." Lucy said so quite no one heard her.

When Aquarius appeared she knocked three people outside of the water spear and went back to the spirit world. Minerva got Kagura out some how.

"The five minute rule starts now. If either of you get knocked out the spear you get last place." Pumpkin told them.

As soon as pumpkin man said that Minerva was the first to attack with her heat magic but Lucy didn't do anything. She looked up at the sky for some reason then back down to where her keys should be, but they were not there. She then looked at Minerva who was holding them in her hand rocking them side to side.

"You can't win without your keys Fairy." Minerva told her.

"You sure about that? I want to ask you something." Lucy told her as well as asking.

"I'm listening." She answers.

"Was you here when I battled Lyon from Lamia Scale?" Lucy asked.

"No, but everyone did look like they was going to die when they came back to the inn." Minerva told her.

"Do you know who won the battle?" She asked.

"I'm guessing Lyon did." she answered her.

Lucy didn't say anything all she did was point to where Lyon was standing in the Lamia Scale stands. Minerva looked at her like she was dragging the fight out. When the timer was on three minutes Lucy attacked Minerva and everyone was surprised to what Lucy had done.

"Fairy Tail is in First place, while Sabertooth got last place-kobo!" pumpkin mascot shouted and everyone was cheering apart from Sabertooth who where shocked that Minerva had lost, but she was smiling.

The way Lucy had won was by when Minerva was looking at Lyon who was pointing at Lucy she had started her attacks. First she used celestial dragon wing attack, where to gold wings slashed down on Minerva, then she used celestial dragon roar where Minerva was pushed out the water spear and lost the match.

Once Lucy was outside the spear she went over to Minerva and helped her up, which she accepted. They then went to there teams and stayed there. When Lucy got to fairy tail's stand so went straight to Laxus who gave her his coat and she put it on and sat on his lap 'without knowing' it again.

They all waited for what was going to happen next, they all knew what the score was, but they wanted to know what was going to be the next event or challenge. While they were waiting Lucy got up and went to get change and when she came back she was wearing what she normally wears, but she still had Laxus's coat on, which he didn't mind.

"Hey Blondie, can I join your team, Gold Angels?" Laxus asked her.

"Sure, but what about your team?" Lucy told him.

"It's not my team." He answered her and she looked at him confused. "Freed was the leader everyone just thought I was." He tells her.

"Oh I see well you all welcome to, but I'm going to sit on your lap whenever I see you." She says as she sits on his lap.

"You have been doing ever since we were put on this team." He informed her.

"Oh that's why it was so comfortable." Lucy says as if she had just noticed.

"Let me guess. You know the whole time." He told her and she nodded her head. "So you want to play with lightning?" He asked her as he puts his arms around her waist so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Hump dragon brain." She says as she leans back into his chest and crossed her arms over her chest.

They waited for ten minutes until the pumpkin came back out and started to speak, but Lucy didn't hear because she had fallen asleep on Laxus's lap.

"That will be all for today, so you can all go back home or to your inns-kobo." He tells them and disappeared.

The scores were:
1st Fairy Tail with 50 points
2nd Sabertooth with 36 points
3rd Mermaid Heel with 31 points
4th Lamia Scale with 30 points
5th Blue Pegasus with 29 points
6th Quatro Cerberus with 12 points
And that was the end of day five of the Games but they would return for one last day.

Everyone went back to there inns apart from Lucy who went somewhere else and returned to the inn an hour after everyone else.

"Hey Blondie can you come with me?" A blonde male asked her.

"Sure Laxus." She answered confused.

He lend her out the inn and to a park. When they got to the park Lucy couldn't believe her eyes, she was facing cherry blossom trees that were in full bloom. She looked at Laxus with a completely surprised face and he started to chuckle.

"What's up with that face?" He asked her.

"H-how did you find a place like this?" She asked him.

"Glad you like it." He said while looking at her staring at the petals falling off the trees.

"Why did you bring me here?" Lucy asked him as she looked up at him.

"Well you been fighting most the time and when you wasn't you were in the infirmary, so I thought I would try and find something you can see before we go back to the guild." He told her.

She smiled at him, hugged him and said thank you as he hugged her back saying no problem. They hugged for awhile until it was time to go back to the inn to get rest for tomorrow.