Her Decision

Normal PoV

It's been three weeks and a day since the Blondes first date and they had been on three more as well as looking after the girls. Everyone was in the guild apart from a certain female blonde Mage, no one knew why but they didn't dare to ask because Laxus and the five girls were sad but wouldn't let it show. She had been gone for a day.

As everyone was getting on with there own business and drinking, they heard the guild door open to see the certain magazine they were looking for. They looked behind her to see a giant horn that had on decorations. Everyone was as quiet as a mouse when they saw it. They soon came back to there censes when they heard a big thump and when they looked they saw Lucy on the floor with five blue haired girls on top of her crying.

"Why are you crying?" Lucy asked them.

"Because w-we missed you!" They told her.

"It's alright I'm here now so let's get up." Lucy reinsured them.

They nodded and all of the girls got off her and Lucy stood up, but as soon as she was up she was tackled in a hug. She didn't see who it was because her face was in there chest, but she known who it was straight away and hugged them back just a bit tighter then they were if she could.

"Laxus everything is fine, I'm back breathing and alive and I'm not going anywhere." Lucy told he as she looked up at him.

As soon as she looked at him her lips were stolen in a sweet and passionate kiss. She kissed him back straight away, but she was as red as a tomato. When they pulled back all they could here was the cheering of the guild members. Lucy went even brighter, while Laxus was smirking at her.

"What's all this noise?" The Master asked as he had just sat on the rails of the second floor.

"I'm back Master Gramps. How's things been going?" Lucy spoke up.

After Lucy spoke up Makarov feel of the rails forwards and everyone couldn't believe it. One because he was completely frozen and two because no one was anywhere near him, but what happened next would be something they would remember for the rest of there lives. Lucy had somehow got right underneath the Master and caught him.

She put him down and said sorry Master Gramps before slapping him across the face to get him out of his state. As soon he was properly out of his state he looked at Lucy with tears in his eyes, she laughed at him and hugged him. He hugged her back and when they pulled back Lucy smiled at him.

"My child your back really early. Why is that?" Makarov asked and stated. She laughed.

"Because Gramps I have finished the mission. Why else?" She explained and asked him.

"Your telling me you finished a S-class mission in less then a day?" Gramps asked.

"Yeah pretty much Gramps." She said as she looked at him confused with her head tilted to the side.

Laxus who was on the sidelines was now hugging her like crazy because she had tilted her head to the side. Lucy giggle at what he was doing and kissed his chest because that's where her head came up to. Everyone was laughing and there were back to normal as if nothing was happening.

"Lucy I need you decision about the girls. If you know what you want to do then please come to my office by the next month." Makarov told her when no one was listening, she nodded her head.

After they all partied like they were normally doing. Natsu and Gray started to fight but everyone carried on partying while Erza ate her strawberry cake and the two idiots knocked it onto the floor, but she sorted them out. One person wasn't partying because they had gone home to get rest from the mission along with six others.

Soon the others went home and went to sleep. Two blondes were still up watching things like what the females mission was like and she told the male blonde what her mission was about. Soon they feel asleep in each other's arms.

The next mouth was like any other month but a certain female blonde Maga was worrying about something, but she wouldn't tell anyone because it wasn't there problem. Soon came the day when she would tell the guild Master or Gramps to her, Makarov Dreyar the man in charge.

"Master we need to talk." She told the old man.

Makarov PoV

I was sitting at the bar enjoying my beer until someone said they needed to talk to me. When I looked up I saw Lucy the Angel of the guild in many ways which she wouldn't believe any of us.

"Yes of course my child, let's go to my office." I tell her and start to walk in that direction.

When we got to my office I sat in my chair behind my desk and she sat on one of the chairs I had in my office.

"So what was it you wanted to Speke to me about?" I asked her.

"There's two things, one is about them and the other is about something completely new. The new thing is scaring me and I don't want the young well really young to get hurt." She explained to me.

"Alright tell me about the new thing first." I tell her and she nods to me.

"Well I have been having this feeling that something is coming and it's not light well goo as you say, it's feels really evil. I don't know what to do but I know I want to protect this guild because it's done so much for me, I don't want to see it being destroyed if it comes to that." She tells me and tears were starting to foam in her eyes.

"It's okay we won't let anything get the better of the fairy tail guild. What are you going to be doing about them then?" I explained and asked.

"There's only one thing I can do about them." She tells me.

"And what's that?" I ask looking amused that she is considering that.

"You know what it is." She tells me.

"I know, but are you sure you want to?" I ask her yet again.

"I want to send the girls back home." She tells me straight and I froze.