Prologue

Gravy and Violet sat beside each other chatting and laughing. Violet leaned on her mum, Gravy ran her hands through her hair. She loved her daughter.
Gunshots interrupted the duo.

Gravy panicked,she held unto Violet. Violet shivered, she was no doubt very scared. The gunshots increased. Ross rushed into the room, he was fully armed. He pecked each of their forehead. He stared at his wife, his happiness.

"Love, hide. You both should hide," he pushed his daughter under the king sided bed and hid his wife. He checked on his two sons in their room, hid them too. Ross ran downstairs, the guards and bodyguards stood by all doors and windows with their gun held up.

Two figures swung into the bedroom through the window rummage round the room. Her heart was in her mouth, she covered her ears with her hands. She was just 18, too young to die. Ross heard gunshots inside the room. His people dropped dead. He was scared for his family. It looked like this was the end for him. He was outnumbered.

He barged into the room, the men pointed guns at him. Three more came in. He was surrounded. Just then, the leader of Sins walked in flipping his gun. Ross glared daggers at the figure. He pulled Gravy out of her hidden spot. Violet covered her mouth retracted deep inside.

The leader clad in black pointed a gun at her head. Gravy whimpered, his grip on her was tight. She braced herself for anything. She knew that night wasn't like other attacks.

"Your empire or your wife?" He asked smirking. His 14 year old son was pulled and held close with a dagger a few inches away from his throat. Ross glanced at his wife, she smiled. Her smile held a lot of meaning and he understood all. She knew how much his empire meant to him, she nodded. A lone tear slipped down her beautiful eyes, she was an angel.
His angel.

"Gravy..." The leader abruptly interrupted.
"Be wise."
He looked at her once more. She mouthed,"I will always love you. Take care of our kids."
He was broken, she was ready to die. "I love you too, always" he mouthed with tears in his eyes.

He got the gun, the man blindfolded him as he requested. Aiden's eyes was covered. He looked away, pulled the trigger.
Violet gasped aloud tears running down, she covered her mouth tightly as her mum dropped dead.