6

"This is relaxing," Kerman Parsley said taking a sip of whiskey. He watched the lady play pool. One of his guards whispered into his ear. Kerman's smile dropped once he turned to the door. There stood his worst nemesis, Ross Freeman.

"Well, well, well, look who showed up," Kerman smirked. Ross came in with few of his men clad in black. Ross took a seat opposite him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Parsley," Ross face stoic, his voice stern. It held authority and omited danger. Ross glared at the bastard that caused the rift between him and his daughter. The motherfucker that striped him of that happy home.

"How are you doing?" Kerman's smirk plastered on his face. He badly wanted to wipe that smirk off his face but time wasn't right.
"I'm doing good."
"Heard about your upcoming wedding," Ross ignored him. Kerman signaled his men close, whispering to his trusted man.

       One of Ross men fell back, Ross signaled with his hand. He knew Kerman wasn't gonna let them out without a fight. He took the glass of whiskey from the table and smashed it on him. Kerman wasn't expecting that, he touched the corner of his lips, blood oozed out.

Ross took the pool stick, smacked Kerman with it. Roy was present but Ross told him to stay clear off this.
Kerman sent a kick to his gut, punched him twice. Roy stepped in, held Kerman's face smacked it on the pool table. Ross took that and punched him thrice. His knuckles bloody.

He really wanted to punch him to death but not this way. He wanted to torture him slowly until he begged to die.
Kerman stood up, "retreat." He barked out and his men stepped back. Ross fumed in anger.

"Uh.... Freeman, you came to avenge your wife's death, pretty bad," he shook his head. Ross knocked off the bottle of whiskey on the table.
"You bastard!" He cursed loudly.
"Aren't you satisfied with Gravy's death? What else do you want, Parsley? My empire or my family or my company? What?!" Ross yelled in anger, Kerman wiped the blood tickling down his lips and smiled.

"You know what I want Freeman. You better be wise, your daughter or your empire?" Ross couldn't believe it, Roy was shocked..... Violet??
Ross laughed like a maniac. Everything felt like deja vu.

"You killed my wife and now you want my daughter. You're a bastard." He bailed his fist into a ball. Kerman laughed to Ross' frustration.

"You better watch your words, Freeman. Or I won't hesitate to destroy your family. I didn't kill your wife, you did mate." His smile was sick.
A knot formed at the bottom of his stomach. Anger clouded his mind, he sent a hard punch across his face. He was a sick bastard. Kerman crackled loudly. His voice irritated Ross.

"You fucken caused her death, dimwit. Don't you dare cross it. I was weak then but not anymore. You won't catch me off guard, Parsley. You won't," Ross spoke with venom that Roy shuddered. The Ross Freeman present wasn't himself. He was a man with a hardened heart who was tasty for revenge. He could kill in a heartbeat.

Anything to protect his love ones most especially his princess, Violet.
He roughly grabbed Kerman's collar,"I, Ross Freeman would never let history repeat itself." He throw him off guard with another hard punch sending him flying to the ground. Ross matched out with his men.

      "Natalie, can we go to the pool?" Violet twirled her gun around speaking to her on a call.
"Fine by me, what time?" She said at the other end as euthasiastic as ever. Violet loaded the gun with bullet. She wasn't gonna let the bitch live for another day.

"9pm. Travis pool, see you there." Her voice came out hard, she felt shivers run down her spine. Something was off.
"What's wrong, Violet?" Her smirk widened. A mischievous one indeed!
Bitch!