I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 1: Reborn panda

Ji Wuxiu felt that there was a saying that was right.

As long as a person is unlucky, drinking cold water will clog his teeth.

He had just climbed a mountain, panting and taking out his water glass, and after a few sips, he choked to death inexplicably.

Without thinking about how he was choked before, his face flushed, and he was stunned by the feeling of sorrow that didn't come up at all. Ji Wuxiu looked at his dead body and wanted to curse in his heart.

I just died like this?

And the one who died is so embarrassed?

Ji Wuxiu's face was blank, floating in the air. He hadn't recovered for a long time, and a light fell from the sky, turned into a meteorite and hit his body, suddenly releasing light in the dark night, covering his soul.

Vaguely, Ji Wuxiu heard a word.

【Ding! I am upgrading the system by selling cuteness...]

The world in front of him seems to have become colorful, constantly being distorted and elongated, like a grotesque painting, but he stands at the center, drifting with the flow.

"Where is this?"

Ji Wuxiu looked around, his expression flustered with a trace of fear.

【Ding! The system started successfully, hello host. 】

The stereotyped voice sounded at this moment, making Ji Wuxiu instantly refreshed. He was not afraid that the voice would come so suddenly and strangely, he was afraid that he would be thrown into this strange space until the end of the world.

"You... hello." Ji Wuxiu swallowed nervously.

At any rate, he had read many system novels, and he vaguely understood what was going on.

[This system is called I rely on selling cute to upgrade, may I ask you to bind it? 】

I rely on selling cute... to upgrade?

Ji Wuxiu muttered in his heart again, with a weird expression.

The name seems...

Ji Wuxiu's thoughts flashed, and the stereotyped voice of the system came again in his ears.

【After binding, it is detected that your body is dead, and a new body is being created for you. I hope you will use it happily. 】

"I haven't promised yet..." Ji Wuxiu didn't expect this system to be able to operate like this at all, so he decided everything on his own initiative.

The grotesque and distorted space in front of him disappeared instantly, and the feeling of squeezing his soul made Ji Wuxiu's eyes black and fainted completely.

I don't know how long it took, and there seemed to be birds singing in my ears, and the chattering was very sweet, and the air was filled with the smell of forest, fresh and pleasant.

Ji Wuxiu woke up with moving eyelids, and what caught his eyes was the clear blue sky, without a trace of clouds, clear like sapphires, and surrounded by dense forests and bushes clustered together.

"Where is this?"

Ji Wuxiu did not sigh at the beauty in front of him, but got up in a panic. The next second he was stunned by the little furry claws in front of him.

This...what is this?

Ji Wuxiu took a few steps back in fright. The furry claws seemed to be dominated by himself, completing the retreat, even though the whole movement seemed very awkward and slow.