chapter 96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 96: Too ugly [one more + two more]
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 96: Too ugly [one more + two more]
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
No one thought that the sixth-order mutant worm would emerge so quickly.

All human efforts have been wasted.

The eyes of the whole world were suddenly focused on area c.

The heart also picked up.

Everyone is praying that humans can survive this crisis and kill mutant insects.

But this is too difficult.

The fifth-order mutant worms alone are enough to make humans pay a high price for this.

Not to mention that another mutant of Tier 6 has arrived.

The people who were kneeling on the ground were full of fear and could not imagine how terrifying the coming death wave would be.

Otis had a solemn face, and quickly contacted the person in charge of the c area, asking them to stop the sixth-order mutant at all costs, let alone let it approach the safe area of the c area.

The person in charge of district c understood that the matter was important and did not dare to delay at all, and quickly said: "I understand."

Subsequently, Otis ordered the districts to continue to send troops and supernaturalists to the c area to jointly resist the most serious worm crisis.

Someone found that since the sixth-order mutant worm jumped down, the wormhole was completely destroyed as a result.

More importantly, there is no mutated insect tide crawling out of it.

People can't help laughing.

I am afraid it is also a great fortune in misfortune.

Otherwise, there will be another wave of worms, and human beings will be unable to resist.

Soon, waves of fighter jets broke through the worm tide to help the c area resist the worm tide army.

But on the way, some fighter jets were also destroyed by the insects, slamming on the ground and emitting thick smoke. The pilot inside used the emergency rescue capsule to escape from the fighter plane, but was attacked by countless worms, with no bones left.

c area.

In addition to the safe area.

All cities have become ruins.

There was no one on the street.

How empty is it.

Fear like a dead city.

In the building, everyone looked pale and couldn't even stand.

"Look... Have you seen it?" Someone's eyes widened, bloodshot eyeballs seemed to fall out at any time, and his sharp voice said: "The mutant bug has come out, and we will all die here."

The sharp sound seemed to cut everyone's hearts.

They couldn't help but become more frightened.

Only the army remained calm, focusing on the Marshal Otis, seemingly waiting for his decision.

And Otis didn't have time to care about those people at the moment.

Instead, he looked down at Guangnao, waiting for the arrival of the fighter.

Soon it didn't take long.

Gradually, a fighter jet approached from a distance, and its landing target was impressively where Otis was.