chapter 101-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 101: Get bigger and smaller【two more in one】
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 101: Get bigger and smaller【two more in one】
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Wuxiu looked intently, and suddenly choked silently.

Sometimes he really wondered how the system came up with such tricky skill names.

Skill: [If I have a fairy stick, it will become bigger, smaller and more beautiful]

Function introduction: As sung in the lyrics, if I have a fairy stick, it will become bigger, smaller and more beautiful, after a little modification of the system, the height of the host will become bigger, smaller, and cute!

ps: The giant panda sits there, allowing humans to lie in the furry, rolling happily, and the cute value will definitely come!

Need points: 10

Description: This skill is an upgradeable skill. It needs to be doubled for each upgrade. The height of the first level is two meters, the second level is four meters, and the third level is six meters. And so on.

Although the description of the role seems very nonsensical, with the usual nasty taste of the system.

But I have to say that this is the most amazing skill that Ji Wuxiu has seen so far, and at the same time the most needed skill.

It's just that he currently only has a cute value in his early 100,000s.

He can only redeem up to five levels.

And the height of the body can only reach ten meters.

But the height of the mutant insect is twelve meters high.

Of course, this is only the height that Ji Wuxiu visually measured, and it is not accurate.

Thinking that he would be two meters lower than the mutant insect, he was particularly upset.

The system comforted the side: [Host, a little bit of height will not affect your height in the human heart. 】

There is no black line in the season.

The system actually fed chicken soup to encourage oneself.

Although the system heard Ji Wuxiu's bellyache, it didn't care too much, but urged: [Host, go ahead, you don't seem to have enough time. 】

Ji Wuxiu nodded quickly.

And the system asked: [Host, do you want to buy skills now? 】

Ji Wuxiu nodded subconsciously, but immediately hesitated, "Wait."

Just to be on the safe side.

It's not too late for him to come to the scene and then exchange.

Ji Wuxiu recovered and patted the officer holding him.

The officer lowered his head, his eyes were at a loss, and he didn't quite understand what this mutant beast wanted to do.

However, next, the mutant beast pointed to the screen and yelled quickly.

The officer looked at the screen, then looked at the anxious look in the mutant insect's eyes, and quickly understood what it wanted to express.

Perhaps this mutant beast is too smart. The officer tried to explain: "No, you can't go there, Otis asked me to look at you."

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

This person is too hard-hearted.

Since he couldn't count on the other party, Ji Wuxiu planned to directly support himself.

I'm Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara