chapter 61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 61: Panda doing bad things
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 61: Panda doing bad things
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Zhao Libing was talking with the military doctor, Otisti waited a while before coming out. Zhao Libing and the military doctor did not realize that their words had been overheard by the marshal in front of them.

They stood up one after another and said hello to the marshal.

Otis nodded and said, "Sit down."

For some reason, Otis clearly did not release any aura against the mutant beasts, but the mutant beasts still couldn't help their hair standing upright, and quickly scattered away as birds and beasts, as if there was something terrifying behind their buttocks chasing.

The original warm and lively scene instantly became extremely cold and silent.

Only the little civet cat is still pestering the military doctor, and he refuses to leave.

In fact, it was also very afraid of that human, but compared to this, it didn't want to be separated from the military doctor, and forcibly endured the fear and began to tremble.

The military doctor suddenly smiled bitterly, and quickly calmed the little civet cat.

Otis glanced at the little civet cat and ignored him. Instead, he asked Ji Wuxiu to come over, rubbed his head, and asked, "Have you eaten?"

Ji Wuxiu asked if you were silly.

He is just an ordinary panda now, and he doesn't understand human language at all.

Fortunately, Zhao Libing hurriedly said at this time: "It has just eaten a little bit, but it shouldn't be full."

Otis took out a small snack from his pocket and gestured to the little pet: "Eat it."

Although I don't know what it is, but it smells sweet, Ji Wuxiu took it and tried to lick a few mouthfuls, and finally gnawed it without hesitation.

Otis's cold expression melted slightly, revealing a slight smile, then he glanced at Zhao Libing and asked, "Why didn't you lie down and take a good rest."

Zhao Libing smiled bitterly, "Come and see the silver wolf, maybe... there will be no chance in the future."

The military doctor hurriedly comforted him, "Now that the level of medical technology is very advanced, there may be a way to solve this kind of thing."

In fact, although this kind of remark was said from the mouth of the military doctor, in fact everyone present, even the military doctor himself, knew that the chance of cure was very low.

Because even if the medical level is high, it still cannot solve the problem of supernatural riots, otherwise there will not be so many people who die in supernatural riots.

The only solution that can be solved is to use mutant worm's crystal nucleus to repair one's own supernatural crystal nucleus. If you are lucky, you may be able to survive it, but if you are not lucky, you will explode and die.

More importantly, too many people with supernatural powers have died from superpower riots.

Suddenly, the atmosphere became extremely heavy.

Ji Wuxiu sat there with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Through this time of getting along with humans, he probably has a preliminary understanding of the world, especially the problem of supernatural riots, which can basically only be solved by luck.