chapter 19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 19: The emergence of mankind
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 19: The emergence of mankind
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the rabbit meat was roasted, the black leopard's tail flicked frequently, staring at the barbecue closely, and making a sound of sucking saliva.

Ji Wuxiu divided half and gave it to the leopard. Although the meat was so hot that it was hard to eat, the leopard smelled the meat and couldn't help taking a bite. Then he stared at the meat with a shocked expression.

Ji Wuxiu almost laughed, but he didn't know that his performance at the moment was no different from Leopard.

Sitting on the lawn with his big ass, he almost bends the grass on both sides. Ji Wuxiu didn't care about the image problem. The bear paw held the rabbit meat for a meal, while gnawing, while sighing.

good to eat!

Simply delicious.

The system watched with a horror, and prompted: [Host, pay attention to your image. 】

Ji Wuxiu rolled his eyes and said to the system with an innocent look: "I'm trying to gain weight and make sure that I won't lose five pounds next month. Now there are no outsiders. This leopard is incomprehensible. Can't understand where I am cute, do you think I should care about my image?"

The system was silent for a few seconds and said: [I understand the host. 】

Ji Wuxiu continued to gnaw the meat with satisfaction.

In the corner, a black fur ball rolled around anxiously, anxiously.

—Hey, I really want to eat.

Seeing that the two huge creatures were about to eat up their flesh, the black fur ball couldn't help it anymore and rolled over quietly, even if it was stained with grass clippings, it still couldn't stop it from running towards the food.

The black fur ball continued to roll forward, and the world in front of him revolved around, dizzy so that he couldn't see the direction. But if it wants to vomit, it has to work hard to eat meat.

Ji Wuxiu stopped eating, stunned as he watched a tuft of hairball roll in front of him, and finally hit his leg, completely stopped.

"Chiji!" Mao Qiu cried out in pain.

Ji Wuxiu was suddenly excited.

Is this black hair ball alive?

The black leopard didn't even look at the black hair ball, and continued to bury his head and eat the roast rabbit.

Ji Wuxiu poked the Black Leopard and motioned with his eyes that something was coming.

The Black Leopard was unwilling to raise his head, glanced at the black fur ball, and subconsciously assessed the degree of danger.

This thing looks very small, it has no minions, and it must not be lethal.

The disarmed leopard continued to work hard.

"..." Ji Wuxiu.

Does this leopard like to eat so much?

Helpless, Ji Wuxiu no longer paid attention to the black leopard, but leaned over and touched the fur ball carefully.

The fur ball trembled and rolled again, seeming to be turning his head around, revealing a pair of small almost invisible eyes, making a frightened chick.

Ji Wuxiu: "..."

What the **** is this?

The black hair ball shook like chaff, making a cry of fear.