Chapter 14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] IUSM » Chapter 14: I want to fight the leopard (fixed, not updated)
I’m Upgrade by Selling Moe [Interstellar] Chapter 14: I want to fight the leopard (fixed, not updated)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The panda with thin ribs has absolutely no relationship with Mengzi.

But looking at the black leopard who was concentrating on revenge, Ji Wuxiu could only reluctantly said, "I bought it."

If he didn't buy it again, he was really afraid that this leopard would accidentally and impulse by mistake.

The system is not surprised by the choice of Ji Wuxiu. After helping the host purchase the goods, he said: [You will lose five kilograms every month in the future. This system recommends that the host work hard to gain weight from now on, try to eat more every day, and make one. Fat and clumsy panda. 】

Ji Wuxiu felt heavy when he heard it, and wanted to drink, smoke, and play cards even more.

But he was afraid that by doing so, he would lose weight faster.

When you are a human, you need to work hard to lose weight. I didn’t expect that when you are a panda, you also have to work hard to keep your body in shape. I really want to work hard to hug my fat body.

Ji Wuxiu sighed deeply and said to the system, "System, did you buy that translation software?"

The system tone is as calm as always, [ding, you have successfully purchased the "simplified translation software" with only 30 points left. Warm reminder: your selling point value is 0, please work hard to earn selling point value as soon as possible. 】

Ji Wuxiu's little heart trembled, "Now the selling value is 0?"

The system's tone is calm: [Yes, host, do you want to load the software? 】

Ji Wuxiu felt a little painful and said, "Load it."

Although he stinged a little bit, the points that should be spent still had to be spent reluctantly, absolutely not saving.

【Ding! Successfully loaded, I wish you a happy use. 】

As a novice and rookie buying system products for the first time, Ji Wuxiu feels that it is better to be more cautious, "What should I do next?"

The system explained: [The same as before, the software will automatically translate the animal language for you. 】

Ji Wuxiu put his heart down, and once again felt that the system is really awesome.

The Panther was still paying attention at this moment, his cold eyes were full of seriousness, and his paws were still trying to stretch forward without stopping. Ji Wuxiu pulled the opponent's paws back again with no expression. Not surprisingly, he got the black panther's angry roar. sound.

"Wow...wow!"

Ji Wuxiu found that what he heard in his ears was a simple roar, but what appeared in his mind was a paragraph.

"You...a...ugly...creature!"

That voice was full of the black panther's unique voice, making Ji Wuxiu's instant comprehension, and his mood fluctuated very sharply.

The system also said with some sympathy at this moment: [Host, don't be angry about this little thing. 】

After all, who gave this leopard a "weird aesthetic"?

Can't complain.

Ji Wuxiu took a deep breath and said to the system: "I know."

He just couldn't believe it, the leopard had been scolding him for being ugly for so many days.